well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

Well well well ..........

A little searching and look what comes up .....

Pups for sale part 1

Seems you have practice being a vile, offensive little madam.

And this one:

On the back foot

I like this bit best:

i have bred dogs all my life and have been to university to study genetics,

So what is it? 3 litters or bred dogs your whole life?

That's some big hole you dug there.

How about this bit:

you are not a very nice person are you? my husband is trying to sell these pups and he needs the money for his daughter, who he hasnt seen for twelve years, he cant work due to a spinal injury and he wanted to take his daughter on holiday before she goes to university

Is that Welsh for "Look I know you've sussed us, but we need the cash so please leave us alone"?

LNL, you're full of shit! No wonder your arse is so bad!

Snoop, I'd rather stick my tongue up yours than that mate! :tongue2:

The first post was new to the forum and didnt expect or deserve the attack from other members so i got defensive i am sorry for that but i didnt realise what it was like on the forum.

The second my grandparents, my parents and now me have been breeding dogs so the experience i have with dogs and breeding good ones is a little more than the average person. My partner and i have had 3 litters. The money from the 2nd litter of pups was to go towards a holiday for my partner and his daughter as she was taken away by her mother age 4 and has just recently got back in touch with him.

Im not ashamed of myself or my body/weight or my dogs or my pups.

you can probably tell im not a very serious person, i know my ass aint all that but who cares, i dont so why should anyone else? I like my bum and my fella likes my bum (he wasnt the pale thin one by the way)

You are a bully, i have done nothing wrong to you or anyone else for that matter and you behave like this! your not willing to sort it out with someone the same size as you (my husband), you just want to keep picking on me. I do feel like you are bullying me, and it is starting to upset me so congratualtions, you win now leave me alone please.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong stuff well you cant be made of the strong stuff picking on a lady,people breed dogs end of its all part of the game,nobody knocking you for selling them over priced easy to make leads and collars?your making money off all the foke on hear?

nobody stopping you or having a pop.

strong stuff well you cant be made of the strong stuff picking on a lady,people breed dogs end of its all part of the game,nobody knocking you for selling them over priced easy to make leads and collars?your making money off all the foke on hear?

nobody stopping you or having a pop.

Over priced?

Easy to make?

Stupid dick, I'll look forward to seeing what you produce then if it's so easy.

She's no lady, foul mouthed, vile woman.

Have you read her reply to when I simply said:

"For now ............. "

She replied with:

"didnt hear you say anything to my face when i saw you at caerphilly game fair. All the big hard man behind the computer aint you. Say's everything. You slag me off on here but when it comes down to it you just aint man enough you f****n muppet. Me and my hubby were brought up with working dogs im now 27 he's 34 and had 3 litters ALL of which we have pups kept back in our kennels and all other pups have been well cared for. Will i ever breed another litter YES why BECAUSE THEY ARE MY f****n DOGS AND I WILL DO AS I PLEASE. cant wait to see you again you f****n arse hole. :bye: for now :kiss: "

Picking on a lady ......... as if!

Where's the lady?

I tell you something, it makes me very sorry I didn't say anything when I saw her, I thought she was best ignored, now I think very different.

Put the hankies away and get back to your phone lines, I know you Samaritans don't get paid, but the phone is ringing, I think it's a local call ...............

ihate c**ts like u strong man. pikin on people. just lonely and bitter lonley man nothing better to do than slagging others off are u gelus ov theer dogs

How am I picking on anyone?

I've quoted exactly her own words, did you think she was something special?

Bitter and lonely? You reckon?

I do this for fun.

:bye:

I admit my reply wasnt very ladylike but i have just about had enough of you. It seems like everytime i put a thread up you have something horrible or snide to say about it. I could understand if you knew me or if id messed you about with a sale or if id done something bad to you but i haven't. You obviously bear a grudge against me for some reason seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts just to find those few. Ive taken your shit for long enough i think i have been more than patient with you and your opinions of me. Now please leave me alone, i dont come on here often anymore and i hardly ever put a thread up anymore, im not hurting anyone or anything by what im doing and i dont think you have any right to judge me. I 've had enough of you, i tried the laugh it off pretend you dont bother me, i dont understand where your coming from saying im a puppy peddlar i dont understand why you hate me so much when ive never done nothing to you, i dont get why you always put things on my topics or threads to try and make people think bad of me, I just dont get you at all. Perhaps i am being over sensitive because im a woman, i mean i knew the dog world was clicky ive been in it long enough but i never thought it went to this extreme to make people feel bad about themselves, their dogs or whatever else you have said about me. I really have had enough of you i dont want to stop coming on here but im not going to sit here and feel like shit having been on here arguing with you the hole time so leave me alone.

seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts

Actually the links were sent to me by others who may or may not think like me.

To be honest I've had enough of myself today with this, if there's anyone who feels strongly enough that my opinion needs correction, then simply PM me and we can arrange a mutually convenient time and date for you to have your brains knocked out.

Lots of love.

The Bully.

another for sale thread turned slanging match ........ LnL is ss taking you up on a challenge ???

No he's not, why would I? I'm not saying my dog is better, I'm saying simply that watch this space there will be another LNL bred litter coming soon, bound to be, and as there are still pups for sale then that kind of proves my point about there being no need for more litters of pups.

Otter, simple enough, if you don't like it, don't read it.

"strong stuff " keep your hair on pal , i was not defending LnL or looking to argue with you . i just find all this bickering well amusing :clapper: it's the one reason why i deleted myself off here last year , the login name otter is my wifes not mine ........ all the best pal i'll catch you on one of the real sites ;)

seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts

Actually the links were sent to me by others who may or may not think like me.

To be honest I've had enough of myself today with this, if there's anyone who feels strongly enough that my opinion needs correction, then simply PM me and we can arrange a mutually convenient time and date for you to have your brains knocked out.

Lots of love.

The Bully.

arron this is out of order its nothing more than cyber bullying!!!! picking on a 20 yr old girl.... and now threatening her wether its jest or not its wrong [bANNED TEXT]!!!! bang out of order!!!!

I admit my reply wasnt very ladylike but i have just about had enough of you. It seems like everytime i put a thread up you have something horrible or snide to say about it. I could understand if you knew me or if id messed you about with a sale or if id done something bad to you but i haven't. You obviously bear a grudge against me for some reason seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts just to find those few. Ive taken your shit for long enough i think i have been more than patient with you and your opinions of me. Now please leave me alone, i dont come on here often anymore and i hardly ever put a thread up anymore, im not hurting anyone or anything by what im doing and i dont think you have any right to judge me. I 've had enough of you, i tried the laugh it off pretend you dont bother me, i dont understand where your coming from saying im a puppy peddlar i dont understand why you hate me so much when ive never done nothing to you, i dont get why you always put things on my topics or threads to try and make people think bad of me, I just dont get you at all. Perhaps i am being over sensitive because im a woman, i mean i knew the dog world was clicky ive been in it long enough but i never thought it went to this extreme to make people feel bad about themselves, their dogs or whatever else you have said about me. I really have had enough of you i dont want to stop coming on here but im not going to sit here and feel like shit having been on here arguing with you the hole time so leave me alone.

take no heed !!! if people don't breed the dogs how could any one hunt with them, as long as you believe to be doing good by your dogs/pups then do as you please, and do it as much as you like !!!

anwer to no one but your self.

good luck

Edited by lurcher123