well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another for sale thread turned slanging match ........ LnL is ss taking you up on a challenge ???

No he's not, why would I? I'm not saying my dog is better, I'm saying simply that watch this space there will be another LNL bred litter coming soon, bound to be, and as there are still pups for sale then that kind of proves my point about there being no need for more litters of pups.

Otter, simple enough, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Well well well ..........

A little searching and look what comes up .....

Pups for sale part 1

Seems you have practice being a vile, offensive little madam.

And this one:

On the back foot

I like this bit best:

i have bred dogs all my life and have been to university to study genetics,

So what is it? 3 litters or bred dogs your whole life?

That's some big hole you dug there.

How about this bit:

you are not a very nice person are you? my husband is trying to sell these pups and he needs the money for his daughter, who he hasnt seen for twelve years, he cant work due to a spinal injury and he wanted to take his daughter on holiday before she goes to university

Is that Welsh for "Look I know you've sussed us, but we need the cash so please leave us alone"?

LNL, you're full of shit! No wonder your arse is so bad!

Snoop, I'd rather stick my tongue up yours than that mate! :tongue2:

Guest GoneToGround1
Well well well ..........

A little searching and look what comes up .....

Pups for sale part 1

Seems you have practice being a vile, offensive little madam.

And this one:

On the back foot

I like this bit best:

i have bred dogs all my life and have been to university to study genetics,

So what is it? 3 litters or bred dogs your whole life?

That's some big hole you dug there.

How about this bit:

you are not a very nice person are you? my husband is trying to sell these pups and he needs the money for his daughter, who he hasnt seen for twelve years, he cant work due to a spinal injury and he wanted to take his daughter on holiday before she goes to university

Is that Welsh for "Look I know you've sussed us, but we need the cash so please leave us alone"?

LNL, you're full of shit! No wonder your arse is so bad!

Snoop, I'd rather stick my tongue up yours than that mate! :tongue2:

fair pley, hell of a boy :notworthy:

lnl i think garypo got a little thing for you ;) lol

chimp i think ul find i just dont like bullys.... i happen to spend more time with her husband.... i just dont see what the problem here is... who cares who breeds what you all sound like a bunch of anti's... strong stuff ive spent a few quid with you and supported you in the past mate why cause this hassle its classroonm bullshit,who cares... some people breed some dont its irrelavant.. does this mean ul never breed or buy a puppy again cos breeding is wrong ffs hypocritical aint the word...

does this mean ul never breed or buy a puppy again cos breeding is wrong ffs hypocritical aint the word...

Gary, I wouldn't bully anyone, not my style at all.

I have never bred a litter, not ever, have had dogs around me all my life (40 odd years) and have never bred because I've never needed more than 1 pup which has always been available from someone else.

If the truth be told I've never had kids for the same reason, I'm not so conceited as to think the world needs a Strong Stuff Junior!

So no, I'm not a hypocrite at all mate, because I really do exactly what I say I'll do.

:thumbs:

I have never bred a litter, not ever, have had dogs around me all my life (40 odd years) and have never bred because I've never needed more than 1 pup which has always been available from someone else.

very well said its a shame more people didnt think along these lines..

money,money, money thats what it all boils down to..

very well said its a shame more people didnt think along these lines..

money,money, money thats what it all boils down to..

when money comes into it all honesty gos out