patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe this is still going...the kid is 16 but a lot of the replies are from folk with a mentality way below that. The only reason she's getting flak from what I can see is the fact she has been honest enough to say what she intends to do with the money. If she had just said terrier for sale this post would have died a long time ago and the dog would have been gone. Nevermind the rights or wrongs of selling dog's in here, there's dogs advertised for sale everyday and they dont get the flak that this kid has had time to leave it be I think. :whistling::doh:

it was becuase you dont work your dogs and you need a car....... i think we have covered that :angel:

i dont work my dogs do i not yet hmmm i have just posted a post on my nights lamping the other night with me in the picture.....okay then....your welcome up northumberland any time on my permision to see that i do work my dogs....and next week when i get payed im planning on buying a locator as have some cubbing work from a local farmer for my older dog and my boyfriends dog

iam not selling my dog to get a car i said the only reason iam asking for money is because i need a car otherwise i would be giving her away

Cant believe this is still going...the kid is 16 but a lot of the replies are from folk with a mentality way below that. The only reason she's getting flak from what I can see is the fact she has been honest enough to say what she intends to do with the money. If she had just said terrier for sale this post would have died a long time ago and the dog would have been gone. Nevermind the rights or wrongs of selling dog's in here, there's dogs advertised for sale everyday and they dont get the flak that this kid has had time to leave it be I think. :whistling::doh:

thank you.....i dont want her just "gone" i want her close to home prefrably and in the right home

it was becuase you dont work your dogs and you need a car....... i think we have covered that :angel:

i dont work my dogs do i not yet hmmm i have just posted a post on my nights lamping the other night with me in the picture.....okay then....your welcome up northumberland any time on my permision to see that i do work my dogs....and next week when i get payed im planning on buying a locator as have some cubbing work from a local farmer for my older dog and my boyfriends dog

iam not selling my dog to get a car i said the only reason iam asking for money is because i need a car otherwise i would be giving her away

:thumbs::D

i also have permission in northumberland.genuine thanks for the offer but then id feel obliged to return the offer, and i dont.

:thumbs::D

i also have permission in northumberland.genuine thanks for the offer but then id feel obliged to return the offer, and i dont.

wey the offers there i know i work my dogs and have proof i do so....so you know

very

He must have a car :D:D This is the post folk can make their own minds up

...UP 4 SALE DUE TO NO FAULT OF HIS OWN MY BULLDOG DOESNT LIKE HIS COMPANY AND IS KEEPING ME UP ALL NIGHT LONG TRYING TO GET AT THIS TERRIER .. HE IS A PATTERDALE (FELL) 2 YEAR OLD MALE 100% WORKING DOG VERY VERY GAME IVE BEEN RATTING WITH HIM LATLEY AND HE IS BANG ON WITH THE RATS ASWELL .. THIS DOG WILL NO TURN A FIGHT DOWN IF ANOTHER DOG GOES FOR HIM THIS IS WHY HE IS UP FOR SALE IM ASKIN 200 OR WILL SAWP FOR A WORKING LURCHER MUST BE A BITCH ... REGARDS DOG IS IN SANDWELL ARE WEST MIDLANDS 07545140863 THANKS

GENUINE POST FOR GENUINE REPLY

Edited by undisputed
well atleast im honest were i intend my money to go

Ahh, that's where you went wrong see, you should have said it was going towards your doctorate in philosophy, that would have been totally believable and winkhound would have been well impressed. ;)

im not out to impress anyone other than myself....i dont lie about nothing ask me any question and you can have the full details (boys dont get carried away) but people who know me well know that no bullshite comes out of my gob....ive done what ive done,i havnt done whqat i havnt done

once again....end of i want a new home for teal as i cant give her the time and work she deserves end of

very

He must have a car :D:D This is the post folk can make their own minds up

...UP 4 SALE DUE TO NO FAULT OF HIS OWN MY BULLDOG DOESNT LIKE HIS COMPANY AND IS KEEPING ME UP ALL NIGHT LONG TRYING TO GET AT THIS TERRIER .. HE IS A PATTERDALE (FELL) 2 YEAR OLD MALE 100% WORKING DOG VERY VERY GAME IVE BEEN RATTING WITH HIM LATLEY AND HE IS BANG ON WITH THE RATS ASWELL .. THIS DOG WILL NO TURN A FIGHT DOWN IF ANOTHER DOG GOES FOR HIM THIS IS WHY HE IS UP FOR SALE IM ASKIN 200 OR WILL SAWP FOR A WORKING LURCHER MUST BE A BITCH ... REGARDS DOG IS IN SANDWELL ARE WEST MIDLANDS 07545140863 THANKS

GENUINE POST FOR GENUINE REPLY

i think he has been getting some stick and deserves every bit of it .

well atleast im honest were i intend my money to go

Ahh, that's where you went wrong see, you should have said it was going towards your doctorate in philosophy, that would have been totally believable and winkhound would have been well impressed. ;)

lil'vixen , is that not right youve been rent out your husbands body?

keeping the northly winds off london wasent it. :D:D