patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

Guest AngelicAcid

I can see most of the points brought up in the thread, and agree that matbe JPT should use the young hunters forum a bit more.

BUT she is very young, maybe trying to impress others (who didnt at that age)

I HOPE that she is learning that dogs shouldnt get passed about and traded for other material things.

shouldnt the more experienced members try to point her in the right direction, which has been done , but in the wrong way.

If it was me id keep the dog, bring it up right and TEST.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong :thumbs:

if you can give it you have to take it!

what ever lads............and fair play to ye cos ye have no shame..............if one of ye'r kids were getting bullyed ye would be the first to bitch.......

id be more disapointed if one of my kids was on here trying to flog a dog to buy a car. it just wouldnt happen.

you obviously think its bullying, something i wouldnt condone and someting i dont belive is happening here.it is not ment to be that and i apolagise to all if it comes across like that, but it simply isnt the case. and for the lads that know me on here , they know its not the case.

as ive said in simple terms, i f*****g hate messers, be it 16 year old 66 years old.

what ever lads............and fair play to ye cos ye have no shame..............if one of ye'r kids were getting bullyed ye would be the first to bitch.......

for one my kids would think more of there dogs just to sell them when they need cash, and secondly my kids dont pretend to be somthing they aint .

for one my kids would think more of there dogs just to sell them when they need cash, and secondly my kids dont pretend to be somthing they aint .

spot on mate.my kids have got total respect for our dogs and would go without anything for the dogs sakes. :notworthy:

well i have been out mooching while you lot have been doing far too much keyboard bashing..FFsake everyone.. lets change the topic.

I am not going to comment on any part of this argument because ...... you wanna know why ?

Lifes too Short.

ive had a great night..caught nowt..chased a few..seen a few..would have seen more if it was,nt for the bloody foxes everywhere.

Come on kids...lets all play nice.

vin

Surely if your dog was drastically ill you would be straight off to the vets with it instead of posting on an internet forum? :blink: No car? well theres buses, parents, friends who can help out. I havent read the topic though so dont know the full story, but one thing I do know for sure, anything seriously wrong with an animal, time is of the essence get it sorted asap, the internet can help with non serious issues, but things like bloat need to be treated fast.

this is getting rediculous...now selling to no c**t off here shes only going to a mate and have had offers so feck the lot of yous

and i have not had 16 years of experience....i would probably say its coming up to two