patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

that wasent the point atall......... but still i dont belive for a secound that someone can preach about treating their dogs like roylaty, and then sell it for £200 just to get a car.

where is the school of thought gone that working dogs are not peices of meat that can be sold and past about just for someones profit... this is why their are big name breeders that you dislike and this is why there are so many dogs being stolen. A girl of 16 should be learning morals that go far beyond selling a dog for quick profit.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was brought up to mind my own business and don't be worrying about other people....if she was selling her c**t ye would all want some..........

:clapper::clapper: i did wonder how many would stick up for a taste of a virgin :victory::victory:

i was brought up to mind my own business and don't be worrying about other people....if she was selling her c**t ye would all want some..........

in that case why are you concerned with wink hound

i sure as hell wouldnt be wanting any.

if she was selling her c**t ye would all want some..........

No not me, I can come on here and get 12000 of them for free :tongue2::tongue2:

i sure as hell wouldnt be wanting any.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

in that case why are you concerned with wink hound

i couldn't give 2 fucks about wink hound or anyone else....i'm just saying what i see...........bullying...........

Why dont u all leave her alone?

Its simple if you dont want to buy the dog then dont reply. So what if she is going to use the money for what ever its none of you'r business

Its a nice wee dog wish u all the best and think you would be better starting a new thread and hopefully these people Will stay out of it.