patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
excuse me my man, i have on several occasions, always to be told it was wrong and she knew better, i think it started when she was advised to take her dog to the vets with potentially life threatening symptoms.

as Ive said i will try and help any young genuine persons, but not folk that do nothing and know everything.

well i do apoligise but ignore would be the best option don't you think.............easy as that ;)

thats the attitude that will teach the youngsters of our sport good morals, sell dogs to make money...i really do wander sometimes.

at the end of the day its up to her (on anyone else)whether she sells /buys /shoots/keeps etc etc etc its nothing about morals its what someone wants to do with their dog at that particular time in their life .the" attitude" i like in my life is i keep me :censored: ing nose out

Guest Taffybull
Well im going to back the wink hound all the way and micky boy your out of order the fact is.......and i speak to JPT before you think im also a bully is....

1.£200 because of new car

2.If it were me and im sure i would be backed up here,last dog in first dog out therefore the lurcher which JPT got should be the dog forsale!

3.As for having the dog back in however many years dont want it passed around????? Yes a messer will take the BITCH which is foresale bang pups out saying the 120% digging mother and father at say £150-£200 quid a pup for 3 seasons and then send a rueind dog back for another £200 which you sold her for!

KEEP THE DOG!

good shout miller, jen best thing you could do beaut is keep the pup.

i got a solution.....i dont value your opinions as you seem to acuse before you know feck all about anything.....so feck off suck my left nipple and go get a leg over

typical 16 your old comment.

because Mr Richardson, this is meant to be the hunting life, not the ultimate clown experience. i have no problem atall with young folk learning the trade and will do everything within my power to help them, but only ones with the right attitude. a 16 year old has no ground to spurt miss leading information from a background based on not working dogs. as for belittleing her, if she wants to pretend she know the game then she has to play the game. funny how most 16 year olds post in the young hunters section and enjoy themselves, read the post in the other sections but rarely feel the need to comment or offer advice, even funnier how jp is the oppsite.

i have absolutely no interest in pm'ing anyone as it has no point, i can say what i need to say for people to see.

a messer jp

someone whom doesn't really work there dogs and who has no knowledge on hunting but who sits on the fringes of the game and pretends they do, the INTERNET has increased this 10 fold.

it can either be used as a sarcastic term among st friends when they know the contrary or as a quickened form to let someone know you think they are the above.

you unfortunately fall into the second category, when you grow up and look back and hopefully get into the game properly you will realise that.

so in short, i f*****g hate messers.

i agree with you , when she first came on she was gona sell that young pup i think cause she was gona get herself a lurcher, then she was given up digging cause her back couldnt take any more , digging what as she has stated on this post neither of her dogs work.

Guest miller1989

Sorry but i think i know a bit too much as for working the dogs to ground :icon_redface: nope thats wrong! Also i dont post in the young hunters section im 20yrs of age and we go out digging week in week out throught the season and the dogs get there rewards every outing im not the best diggerman man on here but we know exactly what to do when out our tools etc etc we learnt this from an early age going out very young age on 4-5 so thats 16 years experience so cant be classed as a newbe digger man! But i understand why wink hounds pissed off because looking back....................it all doent string together,and women always know it all :icon_redface: there never wrong,well in my world!

Back to the dog,for cash for a car saying your dogs are treat like royality is an understatement uve had this dog since a pup and bonded and not even give it a chance to prove itself at 7 months therefore you should be keeping it and SELLING THE LURCHER YOU GOT AS YOU MAY HAVE BONDED BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE TERRIER!

And as for getting on her back where not micky mate were trying to help and as ive said JPT is a nice person to talk to just needs to except its wrong selling a dog youve had since a pup,over a lurcher youve had for maybe 3 months if i remember correctly and not even let the pup prove itself! On this occasion for this reason its simply wrong !

And id never sell a dog for cash for a car id rather sell cage traps etc etc make the £200 on selling shit instead of the DOG!

Again KEEP THE BITCH!

Edited by miller1989

please play by your own rules -

well hello from northumberland, my name is jenny and iam 16 years old, dont really know what to put here but all i really want to say is....

YES iam young,YES iam female...but that doesnt mean i know nothing,YES iam still learning but i go by a few rules and a few rules only

1)respect those who are more experienced and can teach me somthing

2)treat my dogs like royalty as they give an arm and a leg to please me for no real benefit of there own

3)respect all quarry and disatch it as humanley and quickley as possible

4)keep well away from all know it all know feck all,hormonally imbalanced teenage boys who think they know everything (who dont) and have no respect for there quarry

(copied from profile)

I'm not trying to bully you, but in my eyes to treat a dog like royalty it needs a a warm bed, good food,exercise,love, and a home for life. working or not.

if its just a case of you made a mistake and a patterdale is the wrong dog for you say so and I'm sure that someone will be more that happy to have the dog.

if you are selling it for the money to get a car then you should sell them all and edit your profile and signature.

Well im going to back the wink hound all the way and micky boy your out of order the fact is.......and i speak to JPT before you think im also a bully is....

2.If it were me and im sure i would be backed up here,last dog in first dog out therefore the lurcher which JPT got should be the dog forsale!

3.As for having the dog back in however many years dont want it passed around????? Yes a messer will take the BITCH which is foresale bang pups out saying the 120% digging mother and father at say £150-£200 quid a pup for 3 seasons and then send a rueind dog back for another £200 which you sold her for!

KEEP THE DOG!

1) no i said im only asking for money (as i wouldnt otherwise) because i need a car because a good home is more important

2)but why get rid of the lurcher when i can give her the working life she deserves when i cant teal?

3)and iam only advertising her on here at that high price to keep the peddlers away to friends and genuine people it is a diffrent matter its just to drum up interest i have also been asking friends as im looking for someone local so i can visit her

KEEP THE DOG!

good shout miller, jen best thing you could do beaut is keep the pup.

why should i keep her though? shes just going to go to waste as the work simply is not there and can barley get work for my other patterdale never mind to bring on teal...i owe it to her to not watse her as she needs the work

anyhoo end of im looking for a good home for the dog SIMPLE AS you may not like me or respect me....but guess what thats how ive went through life many people hate me as i got a loud mouth on me and i have a few people i respect but very few as most people are dickheads, lies, bullshit, going against there word (yes iam fecked up in the head) and thats why i hunt because i got my dogs, i got my permision and thats all i need

oh and wink hound im a computer hunter am i

(edited to take out pictures)

and theres plenty more pics where they come from

END OF

post-25387-1237800299.jpg

polly_and_max.bmp

post-25387-1237800603.jpg

post-25387-1237800669.jpg

Edited by JPTfellterrier