patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont u all leave her alone?

Its simple if you don't want to buy the dog then don't reply. So what if she is going to use the money for what ever its none of you'r business

Its a nice wee dog wish u all the best and think you would be better starting a new thread and hopefully these people Will stay out of it.

true let the lass alone she can spend the cash on what ever she likes its f..k all to do with any one, this is a sales form if not wanting the dog don't reply cheers

would just like to repeat that iam not selling the dog for the money i have been thinking of selling her for a long time just havnt been able to bring myself to advertise her because i dont want to let her go as she is such a sweetie but the money will go towards a car so i can bring my other two dogs on further....the only reason i mentioned that is i wouldnt be asking for money otherwise....if it takes 6 month to find her the right home then thats fine and to a close mate i wouldnt except money as i want to be updated on her as much as posssible

so overall(all dick heads aside) i want a good perminant home,trial offered and i hope she gives her new owner as much happyness as she has me as she doesnt half make you laugh with her silly ways for example you pick up her leader and she spins round in circles and she yaps when the other dogs are working and she has to be held back....anyway she really is a lovley dog who loves a cuddle but also loves walking for miles and miles and will be a good little worker if thats what her new owner wants of her

so lets just end it here with playground like antics....and all just except that on all my dogs life i just want a good home for her where she can get the credit it deserves

8 PAGES OF PURE SHITE!! FOR f**k SAKE IF THE WEE GIRLS WANT TO SELL HER DOG ,SO WHAT!! NOBODYS BUSSINESS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY IT.AND THE REASON FOR SALE IS HER BUSSINESS. WIND YOUR NECKS IN LADS!!!!!!

8 PAGES OF PURE SHITE!! FOR f**k SAKE IF THE WEE GIRLS WANT TO SELL HER DOG ,SO WHAT!! NOBODYS BUSSINESS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY IT.AND THE REASON FOR SALE IS HER BUSSINESS. WIND YOUR NECKS IN LADS!!!!!!
ay your about right the girls hardley a dog peddler! ;)

leave her be to move the dog on

i know how can i be a peddler when i have only ever in my life time owned four dogs, 3 of which i have know and the other was a cairn terrier which was a family pet and died when it was about 18

there making acusations with out having the slightest clue of whats going on,not reading the post properly and jumping to conclusions..............8 BLOODY PAGES HELLS FECKING BELLS

i know how can i be a peddler when i have only ever in my life time owned four dogs, 3 of which i have know and the other was a cairn terrier which was a family pet and died when it was about 18

there making acusations with out having the slightest clue of whats going on,not reading the post properly and jumping to conclusions..............8 BLOODY PAGES HELLS FECKING BELLS

perhaps its to cheap put it up to£500 ;)

:clapper::clapper::clapper: best thing thats been said on here -- have a word wi yourselfs lads ffs ..