patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miller1989

Jenny your avoiding the matter!

How can you say you can give the lurcher the work and not the young one you should have new this before you got the pup,unless you wanted it for a pet at the time,go to your local hunt im sure you know people from the tynedale and im sure if you ask nicely they may be able to help you out next season getting work for the terriers! Ask your BF to take her or lend the money off someone,get a part time job and save the £200 there must be an easier way than just selling the dog! If you respect your dogs as they do you,you'll keep the pup!

ATB anyway ill leave it with you good luck whatever happens! ;)

Guest gaz100604

lads leave the girl alone for fecks sake , ya she shouldnt be selling the dog for a car but end of day it her dog the girl in fairness shes is alot level headed at 16 thank alot of numpties on here meself included everyone makes a bad descsion dont hang draw and quater the girl for it , jasus.

love keep the f*****g dog! Why get the pup in the first place if you aint got the work for it?? If you say you love it and you have the room keep the poor mutt he's happy when shift it on!! come on grow up, you took it on now its time to deal with it

Guest gaz100604
lads leave the girl alone for fecks sake , ya she shouldnt be selling the dog for a car but end of day it her dog the girl in fairness shes is alot level headed at 16 thank alot of numpties on here meself included everyone makes a bad descsion dont hang draw and quater the girl for it , jasus.

Hang on a minute gaz.....did you not recently do exactly that to me for finding a good home (free of charge i may add) for a pup i had :hmm:

Infact you went as far as to say i was 'lying' for my reasons for 'selling' the pup.

Then when you realised the pup was not being sold, you insinuated i must have badly treated the pup, must be a crap trainer etc etc?

must have me mixed up with someone else hippy chick ;)

Thats half your mates gone then :clapper::clapper:

i would have thought way more than half :o ........................... anyway now i know im a messer so its time to back out of here :blink: ...... nice to have known you all ;) ........................... yis king of the messers fellman :icon_redface::blink::clapper:

Hold the door open Felly, I will follow you out! :D:D

jpt you said on some earlier posts you had 16 years of digging experience, who was it that used to take you out digging when you were very young because again on other posts you have said all your family are not into hunting, you also said your old bitch was for catching mice then you put a picture up making out you have just dug to it, so what did you dig with her ?? a mouse or does she go to ground for rabbits, i think i can smell a bit of bullshit, and after reading some of your posts i think you should just stick to posting in the young hunters section, and as for selling a dog so you can get a car , i think you got your priorities all wrong young lady .

I cannot believe the grief that a young girl selling a dog has caused??

In my eyes there has been far bigger crimes commited by the people who try to sell dogs that arnt [bANNED TEXT] they say they are or not bred the way they say they are :angry::angry: I think this lass needs a break she is not bigging the bitch up as a world beater or anything? just looking for an honest home for the bitch from what i can see? she probably paid for it as a pup? I may be wrong? I am very lucky to have some good friends who have given me good pups and if they dont suit they go straight back but not everybody is so lucky.

Regards.

I cannot believe the grief that a young girl selling a dog has caused??

In my eyes there has been far bigger crimes commited by the people who try to sell dogs that arnt [bANNED TEXT] they say they are or not bred the way they say they are :angry::angry: I think this lass needs a break she is not bigging the bitch up as a world beater or anything? just looking for an honest home for the bitch from what i can see? she probably paid for it as a pup? I may be wrong? I am very lucky to have some good friends who have given me good pups and if they dont suit they go straight back but not everybody is so lucky.

Regards.

as your a new one on here i take it you have never read some of the shit she has posted on here before, im all for the young ones getting into the game but kids trying to act and talk like they have being digging all there lives is a bit much, like i said before they have a young section so why not use it .

i think she should do what she wants with her dog...everyone to there own...if it was some big name terrierman who was selling it ye wouldn't be able to lick his ass fast enought to get the dog......there's f**k all said about these big names puppy farming.........f*****g shower of lick ass's.......

theres plnety said about the big names and the untestedness of their dogs... but thats a whole nother topic :victory: .......... as i ve said dogs arent for selling or tradeing.

would you like people telling you what to do with your dogs??????????????????????.........

aahh now thats another topic, a while ago she did ask for advice , one of her dogs she thought had bloat or somting , she was told by lots of people off here to get it straight to the vets, as it could be bad, but she went against everything they all told her yet she asked for advice in the first place .