air gun pellets

IF, you are really serious about trying to sell "good quality" pellets that your company makes, seriously WHY on earth are you trying to sell on a forum.

You would be better placed doing this...

produce a decent website, with :

pictures

prices

contact

and even the offerage of free samples

you can then do some research and look up gun clubs, gun shops all over the UK, hell, the world, and get their contacts and send a decent email ( not a spammage looking one ) and hopefully they will visit your site.

i can tell you this for free, NOBODY on here is going to place an order with you, not even for a single pellet as you have provided no real information.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF, you are really serious about trying to sell "good quality" pellets that your company makes, seriously WHY on earth are you trying to sell on a forum.

pictures

prices

contact

you can then do some research and look up gun clubs, gun shops all over the UK, hell, the world, and get their contacts and send a decent email ( not a spammage looking one ) and hopefully they will visit your site.

i can tell you this for free, NOBODY on here is going to place an order with you, not even for a single pellet as you have provided no real information.

Thank you for your opinions.I hope that our products can be recognized by the famous relational forum of each country at first.This may be the best way I think to let people

knows my products.The persons who will be interested in it can contact me after they saw the post.

And I almost have send a lot of emails to gun clubs,gun shops I can find in each country.But the things are always unexpected.After all,I am in China,not your country or the other.So could you give me websites of introducing the links with most of gun clubs,shop.Thank you.

About the website,I have intended to establish.

pictures

prices

contact

Wise words mate.It seems a bit dodgy :hmm: .atb.Catcher 1

Anyone who may be a little bit, err, sceptical about this may be tempted to think that this bloke's a chancer random dealer type who's bought a sh*t load of pellets of some other random chancer dealer type, and can't shift them.

Or maybe they are the Holy Grail of airgun ammo!!

A-hem.....

Cheers.

Anyone who may be a little bit, err, sceptical about this may be tempted to think that this bloke's a chancer random dealer type who's bought a sh*t load of pellets of some other random chancer dealer type, and can't shift them.

Or maybe they are the Holy Grail of airgun ammo!!

A-hem.....

Cheers.

It is nomal that anynoe have a little bit sceptical about me.But I only say that I am not a chancer random dealer.Oppositely,I am the salesman of Zhuhai Qiangyuan Sportsgoods Co.,Ltd and in charge for its international business.But sometimes speech can not change opinion.

Still thanks for your opinion.

Edited by sam0728
  • 3 weeks later...

Why not meet us at the CLA game fair!? the Chinese Government should sponsor your trip as they do many company's intending to branch out worldwide! Guess you will be the man at the gate with a dodgy old suitcase! ;):D I will keep an eye out for ya.

Why not meet us at the CLA game fair!? the Chinese Government should sponsor your trip as they do many company's intending to branch out worldwide! Guess you will be the man at the gate with a dodgy old suitcase! ;):D I will keep an eye out for ya.

I also think that the government will sponsor us to branch out,but in fact is opposite,at least not now.I am the salesman of the manufacturer of this brand.

Not a single one of your links actualy works!!!

You're not going to get anywhere here,people know you are a conman.How would you expect payment for postage? Let me guess........Paypal?

Go and con somebody else.Most people on here work hard for the money they get and shouldn't be swindled out of it!!

You can stick your olympic grade pellets up your ars e!!! :gunsmilie::angry:

Not a single one of your links actualy works!!!

You're not going to get anywhere here,people know you are a conman.How would you expect payment for postage? Let me guess........Paypal?

Go and con somebody else.Most people on here work hard for the money they get and shouldn't be swindled out of it!!

You can stick your olympic grade pellets up your ars e!!! :gunsmilie::angry:

I think that no matter what your view is,I only say that I am not a conman and will not cheat any one here.I want to find a dealer of our product.

For the purchase of person,we do not commend.Not like what you guess,Paypal?

After register in this froum,you can see the view from the Canadia tester.

Edited by sam0728
  • 3 weeks later...