Another Day

Been Round the traps with the camera again today. Got a big Dog Weasel

WWWeasel.jpg

And a Jackie in the big multi cages

jackkie.jpg

But forgat to take a pic of the maggie i got in the larsson. Also got six bunnies ;)

Smudge

ye didn,t look like you were catching much when i saw ya

We where thinkin of how te get them squirrels :D and shootin seagulls :angel::lol:  anyways ye wernt doin much :lol:  :lol:  ;)

Smudge

don,t be lippy my lad or i,ll have to grass yer up, i was just checking to see there were no gamekeepers about , i was right, well not proper gamies anyway , if you were a proper gamie you would have bin sat in the house while the vermin rotted in yer traps :hunter:

:D  :D we got 113 snares up now moley. Had 14 jackies tday aswell :D  :D  ;)

Smudge

well with all that lot ,you should pick up summat, you want to get round jim,s beat and try and snare that lamb killer , i had a long shot yesterday and missed the b*****d , after i ran about 200 yds,i,m not built for running these days and was breathing just a bit heavy , i got a bit of stick off jim , but with abit of luck he or one of your lot will pick it up .

Should have let jim runs. Thats a laugh :lol::lol: It'll probly never get caught on jims bit and move onto the park :D We haven't had anything yet in the snares. Just the usual hares n stuff. The jackies are comin in thick and fast like :D;)

Smudge

• 2 weeks later...