fcuk it ive took the piss out of them i'l give you 25 dabs to charity as long as i can burn then pm me paypal details :notworthy:

welldone micky, check the insoles are in decent nick and i'll give you a pound per foot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
fcuk it ive took the piss out of them i'l give you 25 dabs to charity as long as i can burn then pm me paypal details :notworthy:

welldone micky, check the insoles are in decent nick and i'll give you a pound per foot

jack there 35 foot i cant believe it :icon_redface: spiderpig i will give £25 posted and will video the crusifiction of these fell air max :victory:

jack there 35 foot i cant believe it :icon_redface: spiderpig i will give £25 posted and will video the crusifiction of these fell air max :victory:

tenner up hey micky, can't wait for the funeral :clapper::clapper:

Guest mickyrichardson
cheers micky have a look on the can you spare a pound post for payment details
will do mate sure we can get fifty for them though im paying 25 can we have some more donations please come on jack what you good for :clapper:
Guest mickyrichardson
sounds good.tell ya what get some more an il clean the bloody things haha
no you fooking wont i want them in that condition :tongue2:

come on lads donate a few dabs a piece :victory:

Guest mickyrichardson
I should of stook a pair of me old brasher boots up on here see how much they would of gone for ha ha ha ha HA HA
never mind talking dig deep and donate
I should of stook a pair of me old brasher boots up on here see how much they would of gone for ha ha ha ha HA HA

You are joking mate im signing on for a living mate credit crunch and all you know :big_boss:

Guest mickyrichardson

You are joking mate im signing on for a living mate credit crunch and all you know :big_boss:

a pound out my taxes wont hurt mate lol