• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Spiderpig i was recently involved in a car accident on the m25. After being rescued from a burning wreck i sadly had to have my right leg amputated. I was just wondering if you would except £15 for the left boot? Also what condition are the laces in and would they need replacing. Thanks POCUS

:laugh::laugh: can i have the right boot, i'm only a size 6 but AT THAT price, its a bargain, i'll just put some paper in the toes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SP I DO hope you put them up as a laff :drink:

Guest fence_hopper
what ya all on??haha so what they are mucky so buy them an clean em,i cant be arsed,good boots and very expensive

expensive when new maybe. buy the way my grans just passed away how much do you want for yours

Guest Lamper18
Hello Spiderpig i was recently involved in a car accident on the m25. After being rescued from a burning wreck i sadly had to have my right leg amputated. I was just wondering if you would except £15 for the left boot? Also what condition are the laces in and would they need replacing. Thanks POCUS

if you buy them and dont want the laces can i have them? :laugh::laugh: the laces might stil be worth something :clapper:

Edited by Lamper18

whoooowwww what are thay. iv never seen a pear of them in all my days. thay look like something that shud be on the last of the summer wine. plz let me know if some 1 buy them? alb mate