I should of stook a pair of me old brasher boots up on here see how much they would of gone for ha ha ha ha HA HA
never mind talking dig deep and donate

You are joking mate im signing on for a living mate credit crunch and all you know :big_boss:

a pound out my taxes wont hurt mate lol

:laugh: very much apreciated mate

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
I should of stook a pair of me old brasher boots up on here see how much they would of gone for ha ha ha ha HA HA

You are joking mate im signing on for a living mate credit crunch and all you know :big_boss:

so thats 36v i'l come tip you upside down take your dinner money off you lol

this will PISS 50 by friday, if it gets to 100 by thusday i'll bang another fiver in, and i'm nt working ,,,,,,,,,,,,,micky cheers for your taxes

so thats 36v i'l come tip you upside down take your dinner money off you lol

Oow matren :icon_redface::laugh:

this will PISS 50 by friday, if it gets to 100 by thusday i'll bang another fiver in, and i'm nt working ,,,,,,,,,,,,,micky cheers for your taxes

If these boots do 50 il bye the socks that go with them :thumbs:

If they ain't been worn much and not moulded to someone elses foot, £30 quid an a bit of oil or Renapur will see 'em right for years of digging.

Though it's an 'aquired' foot that'll learn to use Fell Boots, most give up cause they find 'em too awkward... ;)

Guest AngelicAcid
a tell ye what all do,al give u the 30 quid put the boots on stamp all owa ye,then take me money bk!!! ye fukn cock :feck::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Youre the f*****g cock mate, its for a good cause you self centred b*****d, now go play in your f*****g sandpit GOON.

Guest strike

al stamp all owa u aswell ye little mug,dnt u be gtn involved ye fukn tit :feck: its not lyk that [bANNED TEXT] es destoyen every1 elses topics thou is it ye fukn muppet so piss off n go n shag es arse :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: