Guest AngelicAcid
size 10

dusty

never worn much but i cut corner of top off as they did my head in

£30 posted

Image128-1.jpg

well fcuk me if you sell them mate il salute you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::tongue2:

Give em a good scrub over and some veggie oil mate, bet they sell then, unless you want the piss taken.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont mind a bit of piss take its all part of life,but yes they are £150 quid diggin boots and there hogs, but this is what i propose, the first person to donate £25 quid to the dogs lost co ordinator lady gets them,as soon as she tells me the money is recived il send them on, cant say fairer than that,just need a clean an be good boots for years as i dint wear them much

Guest AngelicAcid

Like I said mate, if they were a size 9 i would of taken them straight away, only ever heard very good about the fell boots, whoever gets them wont need another pair for another 10+ years, kept supple and some goretex gaitors, spot on. :thumbs: .

Guest miller1989

Nice nd cheep and to be honest i wouldnt be bothered about the picture quality boots,bargin and i never wash my hunting boots never! There £160 plus new

well i dont mind a bit of piss take its all part of life,but yes they are £150 quid diggin boots and there hogs, but this is what i propose, the first person to donate £25 quid to the dogs lost co ordinator lady gets them,as soon as she tells me the money is recived il send them on, cant say fairer than that,just need a clean an be good boots for years as i dint wear them much
nice gesture mate have got 2 pairs of size 9 in same state they clean up loverly with some mink oil then a bit of polish takes about a hour a pair but well worth the effort excellent boots that at that price should have been snapped up buy now come on lads get your money out for dog lost :notworthy::notworthy: