Whats your best bag of pigeons

well this tuk abowt 25minits for this bag its not qwite as good as some of yours but it was with a air arms txt200

if that was done with an air rifle in 25 mins, how many could you have got with a shotgun :D. not bad going at all that. well done

lol was just driveing round in my mates truck and hanging out the window evry time we sin sumet....i dont think it would be wise to do so with a shotgun haha :clapper:

Hi all,

tell us what you best bag of pigeons is. tell us what the weather was like when you shot them, roughly where, what were they on and include any pictures if you have them.

my best bag is 92 shot over chopped maze in the middle of a rape filed. it was a cloudy day with a bit of wind and plenty of pigeons to go at. i shot these on the Lincs/Notts border.

well that's my best bag to date, so tell us what yours is

239 on drilled beens pics posted on forum

Hi all,

tell us what you best bag of pigeons is. tell us what the weather was like when you shot them, roughly where, what were they on and include any pictures if you have them.

my best bag is 92 shot over chopped maze in the middle of a rape filed. it was a cloudy day with a bit of wind and plenty of pigeons to go at. i shot these on the Lincs/Notts border.

i know they love beans, even seen pigeons dropping in on beans when the farmer has still been drilling them :icon_eek:, hungry pigeons

Hi all,

i know they love beans, even seen pigeons dropping in on beans when the farmer has still been drilling them :icon_eek:, hungry pigeons

over decoys its 43 at the edge of the bay flight line was 12 and with my hw97k was 6 and 15 rooks in two hours

Not a massive bag but 88 for 102 spent cartridges on drilled beans in an afternoon!

Was well chuffed with it :D Mind my springer was a bit fed up in the end!

Dont do any decoying now the farm is all direct drill into stubble which is left 18 inches high!!!

Bast~~ds

Edited by masmiffy
Not a massive bag but 88 for 102 spent cartridges on drilled beans in an afternoon!

Was well chuffed with it :D Mind my springer was a bit fed up in the end!

Dont do any decoying now the farm is all direct drill into stubble which is left 18 inches high!!!

Bast~~ds

shame, atleast they leave the stubbles for the game though.

over 100 in Autumn a few years ago. on beans that the farmer didnt have time to harvest the bean pods were breaking open and spilling the beans out. I went into the field and didnt have time to set up hide they just kept coming down. Tried to pick up dead uns and they were still coming down whilst I stood there. Had to go home and fetch sacks to put them in and when I got back they were still coming down. Never shot anything like it again, but still see them sometimes when drifting of to sleep.