few rats last night

The wind was blowing tonight and made shooting outside an impossibility which was a shame as i saw plenty of rats.Half and Half got 15 inside the big buildings and i managed to shoot 3 but two of them dropped behind a bale stack into a foot deep drainage channel and i couldnt find them.For the last half hour the wind got alot worse so i went into the cow shed and added two ferrals and a black un to the bag.

Not a bad night considering the weather.

23032009138.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wind has affected this weeks shooting,its a bit annoying when your seeing rats but you know theres no chance of taking a shot.Anyway we did our best in the circumstances.Another body was found after the pic was taken.

26032009143.jpg

The wind has affected this weeks shooting,its a bit annoying when your seeing rats but you know theres no chance of taking a shot.Anyway we did our best in the circumstances.Another body was found after the pic was taken.

26032009143.jpg

stop using the wind as an excuse just because you only got that wee on the right in the picture ;)

thats 140 and counting ;)

26032009143.jpg

stop using the wind as an excuse just because you only got that wee on the right in the picture ;)

:D:D:D:D

those little uns are a small target to hit :clapper:

the stumpy tailed big bugger was easy.he just sat there looking back at me with no fear.

26032009143.jpg

:D:D:D:D

those little uns are a small target to hit :clapper:

the stumpy tailed big bugger was easy.he just sat there looking back at me with no fear.

Haha reminds me of this squirell that i hadnt even noticed until it jumped onto a branch about 10m away from me , bushed up its tale and started barking at me. Kamikaze squirrell lol, got a swift shot to the napper.

Hughesey

• 2 weeks later...