STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little lurcher

thats what type of people they are so , im doing everything legal so far , he will and has already dropped himself in it , time will tell , softly softly catchy monkey , what any other person does afetr seeing this thread is just fellow dog people sick of seeing others fukked over , he cant chase hundreds of people round the country can he nor can police trace every single person doing a single thing ,

Member type... Member

Name / User...Mr Stephen Winter

Address...5 Cross Road Starston Norfolk IP209NQ

View map...View map

Email address...lorettajones03@yahoo.co.uk

Preferred time of contact Any day : Any time

Preferred method of contact Evening phone number

Phone No.

(Day time/Main)'...01379855072

Phone No.

(Evening)...01379855072

Phone No.

(mobile)

Fax

Web Site/Home page Not specif

theres the details copied from epupz....Hope you get your dogs back LL...b******s....complete low life scum....he'll get whats coming to him....as they say what goes around comes around....

Atb Miss T xx

its just a thought are the dogs chipped if they are see if you can get the police to ask for the id number which he wont have but you do. would this not prove ownership have you spoken to the rspca they work with the police maybe they know which officer would be of More help.

Guest little lurcher
its just a thought are the dogs chipped if they are see if you can get the police to ask for the id number which he wont have but you do. would this not prove ownership have you spoken to the rspca they work with the police maybe they know which officer would be of More help.

the whippet is also reg at Kennel Club in my name , there is no concerns about whom owns the dogs , both are chipped in my name witness statements also prove they are mine , including tommys own admission to police that they are mine , he slipped up in conversation!!! :icon_redface: however my dogs are still not home!!!!! the bitch now has about 3 weeks left til she pups so please all be extra viligilant for litters advertised , will be saluki whippet grey x whippet

no offence sweetheart but you got the geezers address! Instead of chatting on here get some lads up together get tooled up and go get your bloody dogs back off the muggy little c**ts!!!