STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just posted in the terrier section copy of this, I will definately vouch for the fact that it was on loan as I was talking about having the dog myself to help you out. Keep me posted.

Edited by parksie
Guest little lurcher
I've just posted in the terrier section copy of this, I will definately vouch for the fact that he was on loan as I was talking about having him myself to help you out. Keep me posted.

would you please sign a statement for me please and pm your details so i can get the police to contact you

I've just posted in the terrier section copy of this, I will definately vouch for the fact that it was on loan as I was talking about having the dog myself to help you out. Keep me posted.

would you please sign a statement for me please and pm your details so i can get the police to contact you

Sent you my number by pm

Edited by parksie

Sent you my number by pm

top lad you mate

Sent you my number by pm

top lad you mate

Hate to see genuine people taken for a ride mate.

Guest little lurcher

you know the score parksie , you were on fone whilst the agrrement was made , i really thank you for this , you know what my dogs and mates mean to me , i really thought i was helping a mate , just shows what they will do to you

I know this may sound like a daft question mate, but have you actually been round to his house and simply asked for your dogs back. From what you say, it might be that things have gone beyond reason, but it could be worth taking a small step back, and approaching things differently, even at this late stage. Take someone, non threatening, with you as a witness, and if things do get ugly, just leave. If you are (or feel) threatened in any way, that will do him few favours if the matter does go further.

It seems like you have a pretty strong case legally, especially if you are in possession of a text that states "you're not getting your dogs back [apparent acceptance that the dogs do belong to you]". However, it could potentially get even more messy, if that's possible, once the police do become involved and you (and he) have to start providing evidence, the dogs may even remain in his care while all this is going on.

Another option is to get someone who knows you both to try and arbitrate, and resolve the matter that way.

I do genuinely feel for you, they look a smashing pair of dogs, and hope that you do get them back, in good order, very soon.

If anyone knows this guy just have a word because Little Lurcher is a real genuine lady and these dogs really mean the world to her, they were out on loan and the £100 was just a holding fee for the Whippet dog she always had the option to have him back. I know this because I was next in line to have him and was offered exactly the same deal. Theres no need for any trouble or for this to go any further with the police, she just wants back whats rightly hers.

Come on mate have a heart for a genuine fellow hunter!

if i was you i wouldnt of rung em n told em you were getting the police involved(bit late now i know). can you not get a few lads together n just take em back?
f**k the police a trusty old sawn off will get them back if you no the address i would of blew there f****n heads off by now cheeky c**ts