STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

Guest little lurcher

stupid as it may sound but i lent a fella my dog , and he is refusing point blank to return them , threats are passing both sides.

ALL I WANT IS MY DOGS BACK!!!!!

this is what happened , yes before you all shout and say how stupid and too trusting i am , i know that , i feel a twat for being too trusting!!!

i am threatened with loosing my home as my son wants to leave home , so i put an ad on here and this lad called me , wanting a dog , he had the whippet dog and PAID for it £100 , i then gave him a whippet bitch free, he kept in contact as gold as gold , even came over for a lamp , my bitch wasnt getting all the work it needed so when he asked if he could borrow her , i said yes and he came over and borrowed her, been chatting lately with him , asking how dogs are etc , all going great , then today i get a call back saying im really sorry but your bitch is in pup , i was angry at him tbh but said ok whats done is done too late now , bring the bitch over today let me see her and ill have the whippet dog back , and when the bitch has the litter id have her and either a pup or the price of a pup back , he was over the moon with that and said he would see me either this afternoon or tonight , rang up tea time to see when he would be over , he was "out" looking for a car to borrow to come over as his wife had his car , said its ok , ill come over , give me your full address and ill be over , the phone went dead !!! then later i get a text saying " you aint getting your dog back!!!"

both dogs are mine!!! please help , the police have been informed as have petlog via their microchips , i have to legally give them til 8pm tomorrow to return the dogs or they will be deemed as theft and as i have the texts and the part recording of conversation were he clearly states they are still my dogs , i am in a good position but you may be already in posssesion off a stolen dog by prior sale , please help me

the bitch is the saluki whippet grey in my gallery named lulu ,

danny the whippet is the dark brindle in my gallery

lulu has very bad scarring to a back leg , both are chipped in my name

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what to say some people just take kindness for daftness......

This really bugs the life out of me someone like your self trying to do gd by the dogs in giving them the work they need and this wee muppet is taking the piss.

I would keep phoning the arseholes.

Guest little lurcher

had a call saying you aint getting your dogs back you stupid slag , dont phone again , they have gone

this is the address the dogs were last at

The homestead,long row,Tibenham

sorry to hear about your dogs its terrible too you try to help people out

if you find out where he lives go over and either demand your dogs back or either the adress he gave them too that is a terrible thing to do on any person if it was done on me it would be a difernt story

hope you get them back but once they are micro chipped you have a very good case i hate dog theifs

These people are shoking how can they have the brass neck to phone you and txt you when they are the ones in the wrong stealing dogs.

If i were you i would be sending the police over to the address above if not phone even from a diffrent number or withheld and tell them the score either you get your dogs bk or else they face up to the consequences.

Guest little lurcher
These people are shoking how can they have the brass neck to phone you and txt you when they are the ones in the wrong stealing dogs.

If i were you i would be sending the police over to the address above if not phone even from a diffrent number or withheld and tell them the score either you get your dogs bk or else they face up to the consequences.

been done , then i got the call to say you aint getting them you stupid slag!!!! :censored: they have til 8pm tomorrow to return or the police go there , ive sent them a text advising their rights and mine

Hmmmmm...you aint having a good time mate.....

stay calm, let plod do what they can first, probably nothing to be honest as they are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

If no joy give me a bell :whistling::whistling:

it just goes to show you what people will do to have a good dog and its not right theres a lot of dogs been stolen all over angland and ireland go to the guards now before ifs too late and you might only get them for slander thats a terrible thing to call any women if any man called my wife that

dont let it rest

Guest tewkesferreter

if i was you i wouldnt of rung em n told em you were getting the police involved(bit late now i know). can you not get a few lads together n just take em back?

if i was you i wouldnt of rung em n told em you were getting the police involved(bit late now i know). can you not get a few lads together n just take em back?

Thats what i would do except it wouldn't be a few lads it would be a small army, bloody b*****ds, people have no respect, you try and show someone a bit of kindness and they do something like this, i really hope you get your dogs back and i hope this bloke is given a lesson he won't forget.