Sign in to follow this  
sthelens hunter

lurcher pups

cracking looking pups mate. what size do you expect them to make?. im interested in the merle bitch if shes still for sale. cheers mate

cracking looking pups mate. what size do you expect them to make?. im interested in the merle bitch if shes still for sale. cheers mate

hi mate the pups should make 24/25inch still got 1 merle bitch 4 sale if your interested

Guest hpool_hunter

is this a * repeat* mating , as i know you had simalar before , and that was a stunning litter , im sure these will be belters , good luck

HH

i have 8 lurcher pups for sale 3bitches and 5 dogs mother is salukigreyhound/colliegreyhound and father is salukigreyhound both parents work all legal game pups are 6week old and will be ready in a couple of week £150each im from merseyside.
nice pups mate atb with the sale

Didn't you do this breeding in the summer as well ? a bit soon for a repeat mating isn't it two litters in 9 months, but they do look good pups hope they get good homes

Didn't you do this breeding in the summer as well ? a bit soon for a repeat mating isn't it two litters in 9 months, but they do look good pups hope they get good homes
YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I WONT BE BREEDING THEM AGAIN I HAVE GOT THE FARTHER SNIPED

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I WONT BE BREEDING THEM AGAIN I HAVE GOT THE FARTHER SNIPED

Nice pups mate wish i add the room for that white one.

if you have a merle bitch left i can buy it on tuesday next week ifyou would keep her for me pal i wont mess you about i have been trying for a while now to get one but they get snapped up quick let me know mate and if you have one left send us a picture cheers

Sign in to follow this