• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 8 lurcher pups for sale 3bitches and 5 dogs mother is salukigreyhound/colliegreyhound and father is salukigreyhound both parents work all legal game pups are 6week old and will be ready in a couple of week £150each im from merseyside.

is that dog pup in the second pic still for sale mate

WHICH COLOUR IS IT THERE IS A BLACK N TAN DOG A TAN DOG A WHITE BITCH AND A BLACK DOG

hello everybody. just a few lines to anybody whos looking for a pup to make 24 to 25 ths. I travelled up to southport yesterday (260 mile round trip) and parted with my cash no probs. I have had a good few Lurchers and seen a good few litters and can say without bias that this is by far the best litter I have seen in a long time. these pups like the parents are stunning / alert/ fit and healthy. sthellenshunter obviously cares a great deal for his dogs and it shows. i just wish i had the time space and money to have come home with 2. aside from this hes a sound guy and a pleasure to meet and chat with ;)

Cheers mate im made up with pup and will keep you posted with her progress - Fluey

hello everybody. just a few lines to anybody whos looking for a pup to make 24 to 25 ths. I travelled up to southport yesterday (260 mile round trip) and parted with my cash no probs. I have had a good few Lurchers and seen a good few litters and can say without bias that this is by far the best litter I have seen in a long time. these pups like the parents are stunning / alert/ fit and healthy. sthellenshunter obviously cares a great deal for his dogs and it shows. i just wish i had the time space and money to have come home with 2. aside from this hes a sound guy and a pleasure to meet and chat with ;)

Cheers mate im made up with pup and will keep you posted with her progress - Fluey

thanks for that steve i hope the pup turns out well for u and you have many happy years hunting with her its good to know that she has gone to a good working home :thumbs: