WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND PUPS DUE IN 2 WEEKS RACING BREED BUT UESD FOR WORK SIRE 25 TTS DAM 26 TTS THES ARE NOT MY DOGS I PUT THEM ON FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW I WILL PUT PIC ON LATER OF

good luck to the new owners iam well please with me bitch cannot wait to get her home thave bin well look after fat as butter good shiney coats and very forward

Posted Images

thanks mate me mate looking for a pup told him ive order one of these cannot wait to get her home

i will get up there and get you some pic but not got in from work till late 6am to 1am and today 6am till 23.30 but will get up there soon

thanks mate me mate looking for a pup told him ive order one of these cannot wait to get her home

i will get up there and get you some pic but not got in from work till late 6am to 1am and today 6am till 23.30 but will get up there soon

cheers mate its my mate is looking

just got in will go up Thursday

just got in will go up Thursday

hi mate just seen the pup me mate picked up on saturday its great hes well pleased iam coming down thursday morning to pick my bitch pup up hope to see you mate how meny left has all the dogs gone yet ? Edited by k94v

hi members picked me pup up yesterday iam well pleased fat strong full of life theres two or three dogs left got her home she settle in great well pleased thanks gavin i like the dog you are keeping mate