WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND

3 dogs left 13 weeks

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

the one im keeping

008.jpg

good strong pups them mate iam well pleased with my one they are going to be fast and fearless with brains thay will take eney thing that moves

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND PUPS DUE IN 2 WEEKS RACING BREED BUT UESD FOR WORK SIRE 25 TTS DAM 26 TTS THES ARE NOT MY DOGS I PUT THEM ON FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW I WILL PUT PIC ON LATER OF

good luck to the new owners iam well please with me bitch cannot wait to get her home thave bin well look after fat as butter good shiney coats and very forward

Posted Images

1 dog left

third pic

last two went to raceing/working homes

just leaves the 1

pm me if interested

this pup will make 24 to 25 tts

great pups these this dog i think is the best will make a strong fast dog get in there and get this one lurcher racing in the overs next year you will piss it with this one nice showey dog this will make Edited by k94v
buy one of these pups go down to one of your local none pedigree whippet tracks and enter them into a race and watch them win (has nobody heard of Bagherra and Our Ebby. There is one related to them at my club, Big Spot (its flying). If u r struggling 2 shift them i will have one foc cheers mate
Yes i have heard of them the owner of the sire to Baghera and our ebby is a good mate .I have a 5 month old pup out of a beddy/grey/ to biglandboy and in all my years of keeping lurchers never had a pup as keen too keen infact.atvb dell