WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND PUPS DUE IN 2 WEEKS RACING BREED BUT UESD FOR WORK SIRE 25 TTS DAM 26 TTS THES ARE NOT MY DOGS I PUT THEM ON FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW I WILL PUT PIC ON LATER OF

good luck to the new owners iam well please with me bitch cannot wait to get her home thave bin well look after fat as butter good shiney coats and very forward

Posted Images

hi members picked me pup up yesterday iam well pleased fat strong full of life theres two or three dogs left got her home she settle in great well pleased thanks gavin i like the dog you are keeping mate

cheers k94v

all the best with her mate, she's a cracking little bitch :thumbs:

glad she's settled (although she looked settled in the cage at the race meeting :) )

I'm gutted for you Gav there are some time wasters about you get that a lot [bANNED TEXT] selling pups mate hope they go to working homes mate before you put them in the paper to pet homes all the best mate see you soon

Edited by delboy p
k94v can you put pic up of your pup mate
i can only f--king just turn my pc on mate next time i see you you can take some for me mite be over the club sunday

if you are at the club i will do mate and i will put what pups that are left on as well and i for got your that old :o:o:D
eney pups left mate

yes mate

brindle dog

and 4 black dogs

hows the bitch doin mate?

hi gavin shes great mate she weights 10lb runs around all day long fear less as well shes the cleanes pup ive ever had mate shes a credit to you both and iam well pleased regs steve