WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND

Good catch dogs out of that breeding and as race dogs wat can you say its already been proven trophy winners.atvb dell
thanks mate i have passed phone number on to sum i do not no how Manny left but will find out i hope they go to sum good working homes

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHIPPET GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND PUPS DUE IN 2 WEEKS RACING BREED BUT UESD FOR WORK SIRE 25 TTS DAM 26 TTS THES ARE NOT MY DOGS I PUT THEM ON FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW I WILL PUT PIC ON LATER OF

good luck to the new owners iam well please with me bitch cannot wait to get her home thave bin well look after fat as butter good shiney coats and very forward

Posted Images

Good catch dogs out of that breeding and as race dogs wat can you say its already been proven trophy winners.atvb dell
thanks mate i have passed phone number on to sum i do not no how Manny left but will find out i hope they go to sum good working homes

good luck to the new owners iam well please with me bitch cannot wait to get her home thave bin well look after fat as butter good shiney coats and very forward
  • Like 1

delboy p did that guy pm you ?

delboy p did that guy pm you ?

I do not no mate i have had so many
WHAT LINES ARE THEY FROM GRAND PUPS :clapper:

they are line breed down the greyhound the sire of pups is bigland boy x greyhound the greyhound is mismatch mini

spot on is this a repeat mating or did dam have pups to different sire before :clapper:
WHAT LINES ARE THEY FROM GRAND PUPS :clapper:

they are line breed down the greyhound the sire of pups is bigland boy x greyhound the greyhound is mismatch mini

spot on is this a repeat mating or did dam have pups to different sire before :clapper:

the dam had pups to a differnt sire

both bitches and light brindle dog gone

5dogs left

1 brindle

4 black

good luck Gav the pups look excellent and will be good dogs and as good as the sire and dam and will be very quick

speck to you later

both bitches and light brindle dog gone

5dogs left

1 brindle

4 black

hi mate have the jew claws bin removed on these pups mate :good: :good: :good:

yes mate

good to see them jew claws gone mate they run better when corn is cut