Hungarian Vizslas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know les from the monachty estate ?

yes mate i was the lad les spoke to you about the other day sorry i didnt get the time to come over and say hi...next time let me know when youre about and il call down and let you see the vizslas go mate!!!

Why does all the post's on this forum say [bANNED TEXT] all the time ? :blink:

Or is it just me :icon_redface:

it has an application that banns text talk if you write mate its fine if you do it using m and the number eight it doesnt work comes up as [bANNED TEXT]

where can i get some onfo on working lines?

there aint a great deal of info out there its just finding the lines that work and keeping hold of em... some of the old russetmantle,galfrid,galway,lines have drive...its just finding people out there that use the dogs they have and dont just pretend to.... apparently the gazven line is pretty well tested in the working field lol.... :whistling:

http://www.gonegoswirehairedvizslas.moonfruit.com/

see above for wirehair,

i got some advice from garypco wee while ok and much thanks for very informative honest advice.....i was looking to replace my much missed springer and fancied a change........canna now...one 15 week old child and missus just announced shes gonna drop again :icon_redface: oops will have to wait

after much searching and deciding that i was going to look for a wirehair ....spoke to many people and they all kept putting me back to this guy

on this website..Roy Bebbington...contacted him and he invited me down to north o england to see them working with his goshawk

WOW....beautiful dogs and great workers and after discussion as to what i was looking for and type of work/ shooting i would be doing then he told me they would be pretty good for what i had in mind

this guy was brilliant very honest very generous and obviously loves the breed and his dogs and the work they do....

can do nowt but highly recommend him and the site is quite good also.

sauer

http://www.gonegoswirehairedvizslas.moonfruit.com/

see above for wirehair,

i got some advice from garypco wee while ok and much thanks for very informative honest advice.....i was looking to replace my much missed springer and fancied a change........canna now...one 15 week old child and missus just announced shes gonna drop again :icon_redface: oops will have to wait

after much searching and deciding that i was going to look for a wirehair ....spoke to many people and they all kept putting me back to this guy

on this website..Roy Bebbington...contacted him and he invited me down to north o england to see them working with his goshawk

WOW....beautiful dogs and great workers and after discussion as to what i was looking for and type of work/ shooting i would be doing then he told me they would be pretty good for what i had in mind

this guy was brilliant very honest very generous and obviously loves the breed and his dogs and the work they do....

can do nowt but highly recommend him and the site is quite good also.

sauer

roys a top bloke with exelent stock mate you wont go wrong with him!!!

yeah Gary Roy is a top bloke,,,

after advice from yourself and then more thought and looking into wirehairs i ended up at Roy;s

he graciously invited me down to view and hunt with the dogs and when he said we will take 2 out and you choose which 2....

i said whatever and he was adamant no i choose after all his word...

i could have all these dogs but only 2 decent work....you choose any 2 and ill show you my dogs any dog work well.

i have some cracking video footage of them all and the 2 pups hes has which werent for sale

hes just mated or any time now mating his one o his bitches and i was down for one but what with young un and another now on the way and i worka way from home it not a good time so ive had to say no :(

but i know of one guy even farther north than me and he went to see roys dogs and is no desperatley waiting for a litter...

he would rather wait and get one o roys dogs

its blokes like him and yourself gary that keep the faith in decent working dog lines without all the bullshit and lies that often comes with it

;)

sauer