hi has anyone delt with GB Sights recently and were they ok to deal with, the reason i ask is that i have now sent them 6 emails all with no reply and lost count how many times ive called with no answer, Im begining to lose faith in them and dont really want to buy of them if there allways going to be this hard to get in touch with

cheers everyone

Cris

oh dear that explains it then no new toy for me then thanks ritchie

i wouldnt of touched them units with a barge poll !, did you notice the amount of units that were sent back for repair & the amount of time people had to wait for them to be repaired ?

hi has anyone delt with GB Sights recently and were they ok to deal with, the reason i ask is that i have now sent them 6 emails all with no reply and lost count how many times ive called with no answer, Im begining to lose faith in them and dont really want to buy of them if there allways going to be this hard to get in touch with

cheers everyone

Cris

If you check on airgunbbs forum he is slated to the max and is a nightmare to get hold of. My advice steer well clear .....to be honest if you are fed up now imagine how you would feel after you have shelled out a grand and then can't get hold of him if it goes wrong!

Copy of E-mail recieved 10th march

hi dave

we are not sure what is happening with the digital sights and mono ,there has been alot happening out with my control and found it very costly .That is why you have found it hard to get hold of me ,once we have got things sorted there will be a new phone number,i am sorry if you feel disappointed but until i can get things sorted there is nothing i can do.

regards gavin

i was told yesterday by a good source that they have gone bust...

Copy of E-mail recieved 10th march

hi dave

we are not sure what is happening with the digital sights and mono ,there has been alot happening out with my control and found it very costly .That is why you have found it hard to get hold of me ,once we have got things sorted there will be a new phone number,i am sorry if you feel disappointed but until i can get things sorted there is nothing i can do.

regards gavin

not good chaps, hope no-one loses any money. we just had a firm go bust that owed us £4,800 - We'll never see that i'm sure :angry: