ULTIMATE LAMP

Guest vin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever in south devon vin theres a few fields i know mate.

thanks for that "dances". i might have a trip one winters night,have a sesh and a stop over in some dodgy BnB etc etc, u never no.

merry xmas.

vin

Lithforce variable stiker 170, the best allround lamp available cannot be improved upon, apart from the wireing which is actually an easy fix if put a ziptie tightly around the cable behind the red bung at the bottom so it prevents the cables from being pulled at.

Theres no milage on making a better lamp than the above, imo.

got one of them too...and its great..but dont fit in yer pocket and weigh very little.

each to their own.

have fun

atb

vin

so i need to buy the torch and a lens to make it good enough to lamp with and batteries and charger. im not moaning just enquiring before i buy. how much and what do i need to get me out in the field

the tiablo A9 on ebay and aspherical kit ,would still be cheaper than a deben set up..and yes you need batteries..and a charger.

atb

vin

I paid about 55 quid for the torch, lens, 2 batteries and charger.

I'm well pleased with mine, it will throw a really tight beam farther than I will ever need as I walk scrubland rather than big fields.

I'm no expert but would guess it wouldn't suit everyone, but it will light rabbits up easily at 50 yards and I can fit torch and spare batteries in one pocket

Tom.

were did you buy from Tom? i just got a price of £70+ for torch- lens + yellow filter

vin is this the same lens as it looks similar ??

lens

http://kazwholesale.en.alibaba.com/product/230157855-200724343/Exotic_52mm_MLC_Aspherical_Lens_for_M_g.html

if some one else has already posed this oops

not sure how to put link in so if it doesnt work or im wrong apologies

regards john

that looks like the one...they also sell the cree led drop in kit and lens together as a kit

http://kazwholesale.en.alibaba.com/product...l_Lens_Kit.html

ive emailed em to see if they have any in stock...

nice one john

atb

vin

Has anyone ordered off these yet......cheers..............

VIN,

I just want to say thankyou for this thread. You have put some major effort into this research and it has brought to our attention the ultimate lamp that is tiablo. If you are looking for something to rival a lightforce or similar I wouldnt buy a tiablo as In my opinion they are two different types of kit.

For an unbelivably powerfull torch with a superbly tight beam you will never ever find a torch better than the tiablo with the collomator head. At distances up to 50-60 yards it is quite simply a beast and more than capable of spotting the rabbits. Unlike the lightforce the bulb is led and gives a crystal clear beam which has to be seen to be appreciated. Fo

For other lamps such as lightforce as I said these are totally different. Brilliant lamps and you get a further throw and a good beam spot on your quarry. Ideal for bigger fields.

I followed the advice of you vin and i cant believe how good it is. It takes a lot for me to part with money and trust reviews but it really is the bo***ks! The first night I used it my beau got her first rabbit and it was such an amazing feeling you just cant explain.

Anybody who reads this thread and is thinking of doing it,,,,,,,, DOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!! :toast:

Thanks once agian vin, top bloke. :toast: :toast:

Could you get more powerfull leds for the tiablo so that it will cast a beam further, also could it be wired to a nice little battery pack that fits in youre pocket, 50 - 60 yard slips are sound but it would be a bit frustraiting if the quarry kept running out of the beams length, are they modifiable ?

Edited by merle24

my last lamp cost me 120

beam was great about 100 yards on it

only thing cable was a newsense but i

sure that could be thought ov in your

design like maby a recoiling cabel

weight must be as light as possible

and battery must last a good 3 hours.

oh and i think a good idea would be make

the battery on back pack straps so it can

comfortably go on your front with your back

pack on your back so you have free movement