ULTIMATE LAMP

Guest vin

Guest fence_hopper
the lightforse striker 170 has an excelent beam , this is what you should be aiming for.

but this lamp could be vastly improved on , if the wireing/workmanship inside was better.

and if it had an extra small bulb like the lazer lite, for opening gates ect. that would be very handy.

just apoint i think i should add is the wiring to my lithion batterie from the striker is much reliable than to a led batterie :thumbs:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool
I think Oldskool has hit the nail on the head there...

maybe variable would be nice too...

Good luck in what ever your doing bud...

Atb T 7

i emailed cluson a good while ago and told them that their laser/blaserlites were the best around but the only fault i had with my lamp was the fact that the beam was too wide for lurcher work and if they were ever goin to bring out a third lamp after the blaserlite could they improve the beam ...

i got an email back from some silly bitch who obviously hadnt a clue what i was talking about tellin me to try out the shootalite lamps... so i bought the shootalite sl2 with the spot to flood option and discovered that even when the beam was screwed right the way down it was no more narrower than the laser/blasers... :wallbash: it wasnt a good lamp for lurcher work anyway because you were holdin the lamp with one hand and trying to find the stock switch with the other...

Great stuff lads

im gathering all this info..

like the two stage ideas...low light for fences. etc etc.

the wiring seems to be the major problem with most lamps.

keep em coming .

all the best

vin

i found the optronics 200 a great beam not too wide but lacking a bit of range otherwise a good lamp very reliable its a sealed beam unit , the lamp is like rocking horse shit now altourh ive been told they got a blue eye or somthing now ?? i have mostly put a door bell switch on so its instant on and off no switch works well for me nice and quiet simply just wired and taped easy done try it ?

a mate of mine had an old cibe oscar spot light of his rally car and that was realy good if you could reduce the weight

them were the days eh !

i remember taking it in turns carrying a car battery....we were mad 4 it in them days.

hehehe

vin

i will not buy a lamp with a cigarette lighter socket i alwyas convert them because i find when lamping from the vehicle the solder on the connection inside gets so hot it melts thats why i always go for a clulite they have a better plug on and i use a golf trolley battery from my ruck sack lasts for hours

A LAMP FOR ME WOULD HAVE BLITZ BEAM WITH A GATE BULB (TO GIVE IT A NAME)PROPER WIRING WOULD BE GOOD,THE HANDLE OF THE LAMP SHOULD SPLIT SO IF YOU DID HAVE A PROBLEM ITS NOT BRAIN SURGERY TO REPLACE THE WIRES,ON MY BLITZ I FITTED A ROCKER SWITCH ON THE BACK WHEN I REWIRED IT,NO NOISE AND WIDELY AVAILABLE IN ANY MOTOR FACTORS THEY ARE USED FOR TAXI SIGNS,HINGED FILTERS ARE A NO BRAINER AS THE BLITZ ONE DOES MY HEAD IN, IF YOU GET SOMETHING LKE THIS SORTED PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE HOT OF THE MOULD FELLA :clapper::clapper: