YOUR FURTHEST SHOT ON TARGETS

RAMCAM

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a jackdaw at 70 yards throught 2 wire fences and 2 foot long grass with a tuned cometa 200 dont know the foot pounds

this site is full of idiots through 2 foot long grass :blink: all it takes is one blade of grass to change a pellets course oh f**k it i cant be arsed replying any more its full of cranks :angry: :angry: :angry:

your a twat dont bother arguing back because i carnt be arsed with a twat like you trying to start a arguament abought every thing :feck:

The s200 is an underated rifle but if you get a good one pellet on pellet can be achieved with this gun with the right pellet nearly every shot out to 35yds .

;) yep . 35yards and beyond with practice. but long shot's are not for everybody, :)

The s200 is an underated rifle but if you get a good one pellet on pellet can be achieved with this gun with the right pellet nearly every shot out to 35yds .

;) yep . 35yards and beyond with practice. but long shot's are not for everybody, :)

Not for me thats when the rimmy comes out to play !

Ridiculous length shots at any quarry are the sort of thing I used to do when I was a kid. Now I prefer to see how close I can get to them before they bolt, I'm not starving for food or desperate to kill something for bragging rights. 12 yards from a rabbit in the open and 3-4 yds to a Woodie in a tree being my best so far, I got to within 7yds of a rabbit once but as I lowered my head to the scope for the shot it scarpered!

Try practicing your fieldcraft kids :good:

hiho :D do you know me :clapper::o

but your not alowed to shoot badgers so you have to get the brightest lamp you can find get a quad of a 4x4 and head at them full throttle because theres no laws against running them over .I dont think theres any laws against hunting them with cats.but if you really want to shoot them Practice your golf because i bet theres no laws against that :D:D

Ridiculous length shots at any quarry are the sort of thing I used to do when I was a kid. Now I prefer to see how close I can get to them before they bolt, I'm not starving for food or desperate to kill something for bragging rights. 12 yards from a rabbit in the open and 3-4 yds to a Woodie in a tree being my best so far, I got to within 7yds of a rabbit once but as I lowered my head to the scope for the shot it scarpered!

Totally agree with you mate, theres more fun trying to get as close as you can with an air rifle and humanley dispatching it rather then take a stupid shot and see your quarry run off injured and die in pain. well said :clapper:

:clapper: i aint no kid. and i'm not advocating long shot's. just saying the can be done ;) and as for fieldcraft :D i'v had quarry that close i could touch it. ;)