YOUR FURTHEST SHOT ON TARGETS

RAMCAM

things can be learned however guessing range aint something people shud try at out if the ordinary distances.. unless you have the technology to do it properly or the ground you shoot on has been measured... with a lazer rangefinder you can practise at great distances... on banks i shoot rabbits out of a hide with the use of a rangefinder succsesfully with ranges up to about 75 yards as long as you know ur gun and the distances trajectory and drop etc it can be done no worries!!! and before the young shooters and cranks jump in with bitching post dont comment unless you know anything about what ur talking about!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is a waste of space and should be treated a SPAM nothing will be learn't or gained from getting schools kids with springer rifles to buff up their egos and tell lies about range :clapper:

Mature members will see through this shite all day long!

Get your act together, im not i school kid i am a sixth form student who really needs to change his name and i would never own a spring gun

Still a kid in a higher grade at school then. Not a mature member or your retort would have been refined without the attitude :clapper:

35yards on a squirrell in a tree it was about 10ft off the floor it thougt i couldnt see it so i nailed him i havent got the confidence to shoot at long range as i always want a clean kill although i got the right tool for the job to be killing at further ranges i just dont want to and dont often get the chance to..

Edited by jazz_11
Hare At 54 Yards With My S200,

i doubt that very much as the s200 isnt that powerful

:D right or wrong . i seen my mate shoot and kill with one shot an adult fox touching 20 yards :o with his standard s200. i'v seen him drop hares and rabbits up to 50 yards with it aswell :) hare's are very thin skinnied unlike rabbits which are thick skinned little fockers. despite their size hares fall to the gun clealy at range if hit in the right spot ;) my furthest shot on hare with an air rifle[webley raider 22] well lets say it was well over 70 yard's, :o bit of a fluke shot maybe. but i still connected and the hare dropped. :D;)

Hare At 54 Yards With My S200,

i doubt that very much as the s200 isnt that powerful

:D right or wrong . i seen my mate shoot and kill with one shot an adult fox touching 20 yards :o with his standard s200. i'v seen him drop hares and rabbits up to 50 yards with it aswell :) hare's are very thin skinnied unlike rabbits which are thick skinned little fockers. despite their size hares fall to the gun clealy at range if hit in the right spot ;) my furthest shot on hare with an air rifle[webley raider 22] well lets say it was well over 70 yard's, :o bit of a fluke shot maybe. but i still connected and the hare dropped. :D;)

wow so many wrong thing to say on an open forum, i think you may be a record holder :(

I will back the s200 up though as it can easily be adjusted to full power and more so are not underpowerd guns ! but back to subject furthest shot rabbit head shot at 46yds using webley fx 2000 .22 running at 17lbs with air arms field never tried any further.

Edited by mike white