YOUR FURTHEST SHOT ON TARGETS

RAMCAM

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate an air arms s200 is just as good as any air arms there, they are the most quitest are arms on the market and i could also say they are more accurate then the s400 so there is nothing wrong with the s200 so hare at 54 yards with the right person behind the gun is very possible

mate an air arms s200 is just as good as any air arms there, they are the most quitest are arms on the market and i could also say they are more accurate then the s400 so there is nothing wrong with the s200 so hare at 54 yards with the right person behind the gun is very possible

:notworthy:

i have stalked with in 10 yards of rabits and shot them as a test to see how close i could get, i do take some longer shots on skitish rabbits that start to know what i am doing, but only with a bipod on. i can take rabbits every time at 45-50 yards on a still day with a bipod on, but i dont, gets more adrenalin going when you get in close! other day i was practcing in my garden shooing at 60 yards, was able to constantly shoot 3/4" groups and did a couple of 1/2" groups, 3 shots. that was with a AA S410 carbine in .22. if i want to shoot longer range rabbits i get the rimmy out, can go out beyond 100 with that

Best and longest shot i have ever done was at a farm shooting ferels. I seen a ferel sat on a roof about 60yds away and put the B.S.A 2-Inches above its head, i was using iron sights, and pulled the trigger and over it went, me and my mate were amazed at it.