RAMCAM

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Taffybull

cheers bugz mate, best shot ive done was dowing a bunny at 72 yards. i know it may sound rediculas but it happend.

i was at the bottom of this big inbankment and it were up the top, i got behind this little gorse bush, waited for it to come down further but it didnt move, so i took my chance, and bagged it. very pleased with it i were. that was with my old s200 too. had some belting long shots with my theoben rapid .20 cal, but gunless now. just dogs for me :)

cheers bugz mate, best shot ive done was dowing a bunny at 72 yards. i know it may sound rediculas but it happend.

i was at the bottom of this big inbankment and it were up the top, i got behind this little gorse bush, waited for it to come down further but it didnt move, so i took my chance, and bagged it. very pleased with it i were. that was with my old s200 too. had some belting long shots with my theoben rapid .20 cal, but gunless now. just dogs for me :)

Was the S200 a .22 or .177, also was that a head shot.

• 4 weeks later...

TBH i wouldnt attempt to shoot anything over 45yrds with an air rifle well and possibly 60yrds with a FAC rated gun, i just dont thin they have the accuracy or kinetic energy to make sure you kill it out right not just wound.

My opinion

and also those who were implying spring guns are for beginners, you are mislead. a spring will kill all the stuff a precharge will do just with a tad more noise and recoil...i quite enjoy putting my PCP a break to do some stalking with a springer.simplicty. and makes you a better shot i think.

Ive Took a Hare At 54 Yards With My S200, Which I Thought Was Okay Lol,

My Mate Even Walked It Out Twice Because He Didnt Believe Me,

Wouldn't Really Want To Take a Shot Any Further Than That Anyway,

no mate read it it says targets not game

hi a mate of mine shot a rabbit at 220 paces with one of them gas guns reconned it was at 50 ft lbs tho i never tested it.but did see him shoot a crow that was 100 yrds away of a chimney pot nice shot

read it its says targets not game god

• 2 months later...