• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hare At 54 Yards With My S200,

i doubt that very much as the s200 isnt that powerful

:D right or wrong . i seen my mate shoot and kill with one shot an adult fox touching 20 yards :o with his standard s200. i'v seen him drop hares and rabbits up to 50 yards with it aswell :) hare's are very thin skinnied unlike rabbits which are thick skinned little fockers. despite their size hares fall to the gun clealy at range if hit in the right spot ;) my furthest shot on hare with an air rifle[webley raider 22] well lets say it was well over 70 yard's, :o bit of a fluke shot maybe. but i still connected and the hare dropped. :D;)

foxe with airguns!!!!!?????? chrisjones will be on this thread any minute now like a Dalek

" I WILL DELETE THREADS, DELETE! DELETE!" said ChrisJones the airgunning moddy :laugh: . DONT EVER MWNTION FOX HUNTING WITH AIRGUNS OR YOU WILL PROBBALLY BE BANED.

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
His Signature Says It All!

what *im a first class c**t but im good at it* hes up his own ar*e

i think your all a bunch of kids might aswell be a thread saying look how big my cock is your all taking long shots showing no respect for your chosen quarry shooting stuff off chimney pots silly shots through fences and suchlike

your all dickheads imo

why dont you just feck off but, youre complaining about this post if you dont like it dont look at it and dont reply

fecking wa##er :feck:

:D right or wrong . i seen my mate shoot and kill with one shot an adult fox touching 20 yards :o with his standard s200. i'v seen him drop hares and rabbits up to 50 yards with it aswell :) hare's are very thin skinnied unlike rabbits which are thick skinned little fockers. despite their size hares fall to the gun clealy at range if hit in the right spot ;) my furthest shot on hare with an air rifle[webley raider 22] well lets say it was well over 70 yard's, :o bit of a fluke shot maybe. but i still connected and the hare dropped. :D;)

foxe with airguns!!!!!?????? chrisjones will be on this thread any minute now like a Dalek

" I WILL DELETE THREADS, DELETE! DELETE!" said ChrisJones the airgunning moddy :laugh: . DONT EVER MWNTION FOX HUNTING WITH AIRGUNS OR YOU WILL PROBBALLY BE BANED.

shutup

i think your all a bunch of kids might aswell be a thread saying look how big my cock is your all taking long shots showing no respect for your chosen quarry shooting stuff off chimney pots silly shots through fences and suchlike

your all dickheads imo

what now are you upset abought the size of your nob :clapper:

shutup

why?

your all dickheads imo

opinions are like arsehole's mate.. everybody has one. and nobody wants to see yours.. ;)

id think my furthest shot with an air-rifle is 25 yards.definately no more than that because im not a good enough shot to attempt a further one and anyway its an air-rifle so i like to get as close as possible.creeping up on a rabbit within normal air-gun distances does me,i have no inclination to practice longer shots.

but each to their own,as long as the person pulling the trigger seriously knows how his gun handles.

this thread was only ever going to end up being a pissing contest.

ask a silly question....................well, you know the rest.

any respect for the sport or each other would not bring about a topic on this subject.

sean

Are you saying that i have no respect for the sport? you idiot i am here to learn i was only trying to find out what distance hunters are shooting there quarry and wether calibre or foot pounds made any difference i have only shot rabbits under 40 yards and i was expecting a bit more on target shooting, but what i have learnt is that there are plenty of sad cases like you around. If you do not have any useful information to give why bother. :angry:

Edited by RAMCAM

maybe you should have asked about target shooting ???

your always going to get people that have shot further, this thread will only ever encourage them.

i'm not saying you have no respect for the sport, but judging by some of the replys, some people have non.

you say you are here to learn................why would you want to learn about damaging a sport that is under severe scrutiny from all angles at the moment ??.

useful information ???...........plenty of it in this thread for the wrong people.

sorry for being an idiot and a sad case

all the best

sean

Guest air gunner

i dont advise shooting any further than 35yrds with a non FAC air rifle but i have seen it a friend of mine shot a hare at 62 of my paces and dropped it dead the pellet passes through both sides of its heart we had practiced at 70 yrds on a can as a joke before though so we knew the drop so "Mature members of the forum" dont go knocking these guys for lying grow up and take note if you dont believe them fine no ones complaining but if you dident see it you have no right to complain.

i dont advise shooting any further than 35yrds with a non FAC air rifle but i have seen it a friend of mine shot a hare at 62 of my paces and dropped it dead the pellet passes through both sides of its heart we had practiced at 70 yrds on a can as a joke before though so we knew the drop so "Mature members of the forum" dont go knocking these guys for lying grow up and take note if you dont believe them fine no ones complaining but if you dident see it you have no right to complain.

:D :D I agree, don't knock it if you aint seen it.

My furthest is a wallaby at 4ooyds with a Harrington Gat Gun.

But i was using Pointed pellets :laugh: :laugh: