arron you are backing my head if you love animals so much GET OFF THE FECKING SITE YOU LONG HAIRED PRICX

Spoken like a true trouble maker

weeeeeeeeeee woooooooooo weeeeeeee wooooooooo NOB HEAD PETROL ALERT

i love animals, dont we all? or i would hope we all love our dogs and ferrets who give us so much

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woliy, you been on every section causing trouble. in the airgunners section you were raving on about how it doesnt matter if you wound animals and let them go off and die in pain 'its just the way you hunt'. please get off this forum. anyway back to this post. someone i know wo used to work in a zoo and he says for me to put this sort of purple spary wich begins with 'P' ad is a long word. he says he usede to use it on injured animals all the time.

well hope the ducks ok for ya mate,but i bet my wages that that fox will have all the ducks you own.its just a matter of time.as long as there there the fox will find a way. wont be long till it will have cubs to feed aswell.

I'm confused!

Did this fox get over a 9ft fence?

The reason I ask is I am in the process of building a poultry pen and its going to be 7ft high by 4m x 12m. I have used meshing for the bottom 3ft with a 8 inch trench dug to bury the mesh under the ground then the remainder I am using chicken wire and over the top just pond netting.

Do you think this is enough? There are fox's about where I live. I thought 7ft would be enough!!!

Sorry to hear about your ducks by the way!

Tinman

Ok how bad is the duck?

Some time's the shock and damage a fox does to a duck, the best thing is to wring it's neck.

Just wondering,

If you dont want to kill the fox then why are you going to snare it if it come's back?

What are you going to do with it once snared?

i dont want to kill the fox! i want to know how to treat the ducks wound. anyway its slightly better so i dont think i'll have to shoot the duck. and if the fox attacks my 2nd lot olf ducks (but i'll put them away earliers this time) then i will be forced too shoot or snare it.

I really doubt that you will be FORCED to shoot/snare it, you'e bloody have to !

If you think your duck is in pain then im afraid its in the best interest to ring its neck. Birds are nortoriously bad at recovering both from shock and injury (remember birds have hollow bones). so not cheary news im afraid. but its all part of keeping and caring for animals (feels strange killing something out of kindness) but only because we keep feel we should keep animals going for our benfit not for theirs.

by the way long hair does indeed "rock"

Hope you get the meaning of my very confused post.