stalking syndicate and fac

sorry mate, your quite right.

if the poster cant get it right what chance of we.

well im sorry mate but ive got dyspraxia witch means i get mixed up sometimes with my words.

Chap...do you really mean Dyspraxia or do you mean dyslexia??

If I am right in understanding you are 14, you have dyspraxia and a criminal record then I currently rate your chances of getting a FAC as ZERO!! Perhaps another career should be considered other than stalker!

ATB!! :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im sorry mate but ive got dyspraxia witch means i get mixed up sometimes with my words.

If I am right in understanding you are 14, you have dyspraxia and a criminal record then I currently rate your chances of getting a FAC as ZERO!! Perhaps another career should be considered other than stalker!

no mate i mean dyspraxia i am 14 and have a criminal record in a couple of days. if that means i cant be stalkier then so be it but im still going to try and get it.

Edited by ferret boy charlie

no mate i mean dyspraxia i am 14 and have a criminal record in a couple of days. if that means i cant be stalkier then so be it but im still going to try and get it.

Even if the criminal record is minor, and you get older, the odds of you getting a FAC with Dyspraxia is pretty slim, there will be some serious medical checking!!! Dyspraxia takes a lot of forms and there can be much bigger problems with it than just mixing up words, as I'm sure you know. Talk to the Police and ask them!!

Even if the criminal record is minor, and you get older, the odds of you getting a FAC with Dyspraxia is pretty slim, there will be some serious medical checking!!! Dyspraxia takes a lot of forms and there can be much bigger problems with it than just mixing up words, as I'm sure you know. Talk to the Police and ask them!!

cheers mate will do ;)

• 8 months later...

saying that if you have a criminal record you have no chance of getting a fac is not true, it all depends on what the offence was, for example if you was cautioned for criminal damage or a minor offence like that then you will not have a problem, where as if it is for violent offences, driving offences or fraud then its a bit more difficult, my friend has a sgc and he has convictions for drink driving and public order, i myself have a conviction for criminal damage when i was 16 (im now 23) and i got a sgc no problem, my feo also told me that this would not affect my chances of a fac, because if they refused and said i was unsuitable for a fac due to my criminal damage caution then they would have to take my sgc off me to, which in his own words would make them look pretty stupid and he is right how would it look to the public and the anties if it came out that i am unsuitable to posess a firearm but their quite happy for me to own as many shotguns as i please, at the end of the day its down to the feo's report im just commenting from my own experiences.

all the best adam

not that its compulsary for stalking,but have you got dsc1 it may help towards your fac,whats the land like is it very hilly with good back stops you may be able to get .243 for fox/deer good luck & if you do decide to take people out for £20 pm me allthough you could be charging around £60 depending on deer :thumbs:

Andy

saying that if you have a criminal record you have no chance of getting a fac is not true, it all depends on what the offence was, for example if you was cautioned for criminal damage or a minor offence like that then you will not have a problem, where as if it is for violent offences, driving offences or fraud then its a bit more difficult, my friend has a sgc and he has convictions for drink driving and public order, i myself have a conviction for criminal damage when i was 16 (im now 23) and i got a sgc no problem, my feo also told me that this would not affect my chances of a fac, because if they refused and said i was unsuitable for a fac due to my criminal damage caution then they would have to take my sgc off me to, which in his own words would make them look pretty stupid and he is right how would it look to the public and the anties if it came out that i am unsuitable to posess a firearm but their quite happy for me to own as many shotguns as i please, at the end of the day its down to the feo's report im just commenting from my own experiences.

all the best adam

Chap, with regard the criminal record you are of course correct, depending upon what it is actually for. But ferret boy charlie has a medical condition as well, add the two together and the chances of FAC must be VERY slim at the moment.

Simple fact is none of us can say for sure, it is all down to his region, but the odds are far from favourable!