Foxcub's set up-much longed for Christmas pressie!!

Guest foxyjo.

looks like your kitted out there little man..... mummy spoiling you too an air rifle......... :o

looking forward to hearing how you get on kid..... waiting to see some pic's of rabbit stew....

p.s. don't let mummy do all the typing.......... we want to hear how your finding the bunny stalking..... ;)

snap. :thumbs:

Thank you, I really appreciate your replies!! :icon_redface: It made me very happy! :D

Mr Snap, I'm getting on very wel thank you. I love my rifle and going out after rabbits. I'm going tomorrow and if I get any I will get Mum to tka e apicture so I can show you. I hope I'm going to go out after some pigeons soon!

i got my an air rifle for christmas last year too fox cub! and am the same age as you (13 arent you?) i'd like to have a dog like yours (and love a 410.!) nice kit there! what gun is it?

hi aaron pp - the gun is a HW35 MADE IN GREMANY KAL 5.5-that is exactly what it says on the side... err dose that mean any think to you because i not me :blink:

It's a bit big for me and i struggle a bit standing up and aiming, as it's very heavy. But I do ok. It's 11.5 bar.

Mum is telling me she put a photo of me and the 410 on one of your topics. Mum's uncle has a 410 for me when she gets her shotgun certificate, i can't wait!! :clapper:

I am 12 now, I am 13 in November. Lucy is a good little dog, but a very good thief! :angry: She has taught the other dogs bad tricks and now they are all good thieves!! :laugh: What gun have you got?

Guest ferret feller

i got my first gun at about 7-8 i got a .22 (same as a 5.5 cal) called a norica which is spanish brill little gun still got it now and i can hit with open sights an empty 12bore case at 20 yards :D

Thank you, I really appreciate your replies!! :icon_redface: It made me very happy! :D

Mr Snap, I'm getting on very wel thank you. I love my rifle and going out after rabbits. I'm going tomorrow and if I get any I will get Mum to tka e apicture so I can show you. I hope I'm going to go out after some pigeons soon!

i got my an air rifle for christmas last year too fox cub! and am the same age as you (13 arent you?) i'd like to have a dog like yours (and love a 410.!) nice kit there! what gun is it?

hi aaron pp - the gun is a HW35 MADE IN GREMANY KAL 5.5-that is exactly what it says on the side... err dose that mean any think to you because i not me :blink:

It's a bit big for me and i struggle a bit standing up and aiming, as it's very heavy. But I do ok. It's 11.5 bar.

Mum is telling me she put a photo of me and the 410 on one of your topics. Mum's uncle has a 410 for me when she gets her shotgun certificate, i can't wait!! :clapper:

I am 12 now, I am 13 in November. Lucy is a good little dog, but a very good thief! :angry: She has taught the other dogs bad tricks and now they are all good thieves!! :laugh: What gun have you got?

looking forward to seeing what you catch little man........ :laugh: MR eh....... thank you..... i hope you catch a few bunnie's tomorrow.... :thumbs:

the gun in the picture foxcub! with its first rabbit. it a lightning xl and (not wanting to make you jelous!) its pretty light. it was bloomin expenisve though so it was a xmas and a birthday present rolled into one! after a long time of having a spring gun one of your arms gets pretty strong (my left one).

aaron

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker

the gun in the picture foxcub! with its first rabbit. it a lightning xl and (not wanting to make you jelous!) its pretty light. it was bloomin expenisve though so it was a xmas and a birthday present rolled into one! after a long time of having a spring gun one of your arms gets pretty strong (my left one).

aaron

its only one rabbit no one cares anymore