Air Arms S410 .177 precharged pneumatic

Does anybody know the best pellets to use in this rifle in 177cal. Would be greatful for the help.

hi Deano

the pellets that is best for it,is the one you get the tightest groups with at different ranges :thumbs:

in my AAS410K .177 i use AA field 4.52's,RWS super field's 4.52's.Falcon accuracy 4.52's.but i have stuck with RWS and only because of the amount of bad pellets i am getting to a tin at the moment from AA.

above is a small number of brand pellets that work well in the AA rifles,there are many others

H&N FTT

Accupel,

RWS super domes,

Bisley magnums,

H&N barracudda,

Webley Verminpel,

your best bet is to see if you could scrounge some test pellets from,the pellets swap thread here

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/181320-pellet-swap-opportunity/

good luck in your quest to find the right pellet :thumbs:

i really want an s410 but its well past my budget and ll have to save up for a while to get it. but isent a s200

just as good except without the multishot would you recommend an s200 fro someone who wanted a good pcp but cant spen over £500

The thing with the s410 is that you need to see it as an investment. They hold their value exceptionally well. I bought my s410 .22 about 3 years ago and looking at the for sale prices today, its still worth what I paid for it back then. Not many things you can say that about.

If you shop about you very often see them for 350->400quid.

The s200 with multishot is good, but the multishot isnt as easy to use as the s410.