FKIN ANTIS

Animal lovers my arse. did anyone else hear of those antis kidnapping a fox hound, the poor thing was scared as shit and dehydrated, needing to be kept under close watch of the hunt staff. and i've heard of a ger falcon being killed by an anti after it pinned a phesant.

Double standards or what?!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash: you got to laugh at them though they are always scruffy hippy types in they! get a job and get a life they wanna, i got a mate who's anti hunting and i always wind him up. I just tell him you do your thing and i do mine be boring if we were all the same! :gunsmilie:

dont let it bother you boys and girls thats all they want they were probably bullied at scholl

anyway hunting is more popular then ever it will never stop what ever they do so f**k the wankers and carry on with what weve been doing four thousands of years atb r......t

I used to Marshall for the Beaufort hunt and we had a massive hit one saturday and we had about 1500 of the tree huggers from all over the country. They all had balaclavas on and most of em had metal bars. It was a mad day that i will never forget. This happened in 1998 they smashed alot of car windows and put people in hospital and chased some of the hounds onto the railway line where the inevitable happened. It all came to head in field near one of the covers we were hunting and it was like a scene from a war film. They are f***in animals they all need to be put to sleep. The old bill got a bit twichy when a couple of guys that were pigeon shooting told them that they had taken they re shotguns off em but i turned out that they had dumped em in hedge. We gave em a good hiding (not all of em just the ones that turned up near the end of the day) the terrier man had a few with his shovel :clapper:. The police were there and filmed it and when they arrested most of the little tossers they turned out to be students that had been paid to come out and sab the day. the police were trying to prosicute some of us but did nt persue us in the end.

the huntsmen did well to keep his cool as he did i dont think me or the lads i go out with would do the same camera or not the camera would of gone missing i imagine they need a job or sumat really to keep them occupied the scruffy b*****ds its not about the animals its the class division and jealousy but what they cant seem to comprehend is not everyone who loves hunting has country estates most of us were just born with the hunting bug