FKIN ANTIS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is just annoying to listen to. :realmad: people are bored enough to try and get reactions out of hunters who are just trying to do their thing. And why are they trying to stop it BEFORE the ban is in place at all. The first ones should have gotten charged with harassment.

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

"we are there to give the fox an even chance and help it get away" :wankerzo4:

Shows that fact they don't understand at all as they're helping the old/sick animals stay in the wild, where as if the hunt left alone by these cnuts the old/sick animals would be killed rather than being let to suffer in the wild while healthy animals are less likely to be caught by the hounds.

Antis really really anger me! They claim to be 'animal lovers' or tree huggers or whatever but they have no concept of the countryside...just look at those who released the mink from the fur farms...If they really loved animals or had half a clue as to what they were doing they would not have released an agressive, alien species with no predators into the British countryside...

Rant over... :whistling:

that set my dogs away barking, theu love the hunt

anyway on a more serious note you know they say they car for animals yet by mimiking the huntsmans calls it confuses the hounds and they get lost so panic and run out on to roads etc

although if i was that man i would have rode past and pinched the camera

also what that bloke says about equality is very much true aswel women campaign for equality with men. yet men cant hit women, if i smaked a man i would expect him to hit me back to be honest.....i no there are some exceptions to that obviously but still

Guest little lurcher

so its ok for a woman to play up like a man but not get it back , huntsman was 100% correct , you wanted equality , you got it!!! should have gave them a bloody good hiding , something to really cry for FFS fools!!!

You know what really makes me laugh they do plenty of programmes on the antis having there point of view but they never go from the hunts mans point of view those antis could of been giving the hunt greif for months before that, the usauall bollocks they do breaking into kennels digging up graves invading homes damaging property threatening you know the stuff we never seem to here about its all wrong. Id love to come and be security for a hunt they would never see an anti :boxing:

Edited by Penda