my first rabbit!!!!!

post-23173-1235423621_thumb.jpgwent down to check the snares ,happended to have the airgun with me, and saw two rabbits over 100 yard away. i sat down in FT postition and watched them through my scope for a while then another rabbit popped out in front of me about 20 yards away and i shot it! Edited by aaronpigeonplucker

yep i got my permission just by chansce. my brother (18) is the tenneant of this place and i went up to visit him. its a sort of aandoned old pepoles hoem wich he is on rent for really cheap and out of the 50 rooms he 1 of 6 wich live there. any way i noticed there was a few rabbits down there (not many as the ground is clay) so i set some snares. i went back to check um the following day and saw as i said 2bunnys miles away so i sat down and watched them. then..... (as i said before)

Well done, i am 13 aswell and i own a BSA tactical but i havn't shot a rabbit or a squirrel yet just pigeons :angry:. So anyway well done you are lucky because my permission only has woodland rabbits which I havn't quit sussed out how do ambush them but there are alot of pigeons and rooks but they get abit boring after a while.

:clapper::clapper:

i really want a wood pigeon! there so hard to get close to though. i'm not paitent enough for hide shooting and not stealthy enough for stalikng they see me from half a mile away! my gun is the same as yours exept is wood and a little more comfortable (IMO). just snare woodland rabbits and i know ther tricky to hunt. rabbits are easier to hunt in fiels (should say less hard to hunt in field!) thn they are to snare. its the other way round in the woods! hope you get a squirrek#l or rabbit soon!

• 2 weeks later...