SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possum, that is an awesome looking bitch. Whats her breeding?

I know I posted these pics on another thread, but the topic says show us your patterdales.

MORE WORKING AMERICAN PATTS I SEE.

NICE COLOUR TOO. LIKE THE STUFFED

DUCK THEY HAVE,, NICE TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hepher, Since you like the duck and chocolate patterdales , here are two more pictures just for you.

I LAUGH AT YOUS YANKS, MR BOOTH THIS, MR BOOTH THAT, HE'S A FCUKIN GYPSY THIEVING BSATARD CHASED OUTTA 2 COUNTRIES FOR STEALING DOGS AND STROKING LADS. THEN YA SEE PICS OF A CHOC PATT WITH HEAVY TEATS AND NOT A MARK????? CALL YERSELVES HUNTERS. USA, THE LAND OF WEALTH AND OPPERTUNITY, THANK FCUK WE DON'T GET AMERICAN IMPORTS.

DONT SIT ON THE FENCE HEFF MATE SPEAK YOUR MIND :laugh:
  • Like 1
:feck:
I FIND IT REMARKABLE THAT AS RECENT UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIONS INTO BADGER BAITING HAVE IDENTIFIED THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS THE PREFERRED TERRIER OF THE SERIOUS BADGER BAITER THAT THIS THREAD IS STILL CONTINUING. IF I HAD A PATTERDALE I CAN GUARANTEE IT WOULD NOT BE ON HERE. :wallbash:

WELL SAID SOME PEOPLE WIILL NEVER LEARN.WOLFIE

not your patts in your avatar then ? :clapper::doh::wallbash:
A few of ours,

pip3rddig2.jpg

coady2nddig6.jpg

terriers062.jpg

coady1.jpg

DSCF1288.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1331.jpg

Just loved that 3rd photo! :clapper::clapper: Muddy.

aint it strange the small Patterdale is on a chain attached to a bail and the mastiff is not!! but then again what would you chain that thing to :clapper::clapper:

we had a mastiff years ago good dog scares the holy Sxxt out of any one who came to the yard.

what do you use him for ??

Top pics

Cheers HTS

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not wanting to be contreversial, or a critic, but why are they called patterdales, its a place in the lake district, surely they are black fells, and how did they get this name, and who decided to call them patterdales, black and tans are lakeland, so what of the black dogs, they surely do chuck the odd black pup, so can some one enlighten me, just interested, some cracking pics ,im not knocking.