SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Just curious Shane is there any reason why you haven't bred off the 7 yr old dog, he looks a good solid type, I'm being nosey aren't I lad :thumbs:

I’ve just been breeding my other stuff and keeping it tight I don’t like outcrossing unless I have to. But he’s earned his keep so I will put him on one of my bitches. He’s a touch on the small side to. I was going to line a bitch with him in January but changed my mind last second and put another dog I had there on her. Turned out the bitch didn’t hold after. 

Edited by shaneg

Bfp your dog brings back memories of a dog I had a while ago, the pic was taken the next morning after being to ground for 12 hours and a 15ft dig with a JCB out of an old quarry. I have his gr gr gr gr grandson, if you get me!!

Edited by Apache...
  • Like 11

I know the bitch I’m going to put him on so I’ll will put him on her after next season. I regretted using my other dogs after I had it done. The main reason he hasn’t covered any of out dogs there from a completely different family of dogs