SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

On 07/03/2018 at 09:45, jiggy said:

The bit i dont understand is if its a couple of generations down the line and it fails then it's not my breeding but if they are working out of there skin then yeah he got that blood from me.??? I'm just talking in general by the way and nobody in particular because that happens across the board.

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 1

I'm new here and notice every time this man's name is mentioned some of you go ape shit. Is he the god father of terriers?  This line of dog is worse then fight club! Everyone is hush hush over a dog and how it was breed really whats the big deal and isn't this same guy in books talking about his dog's? Or is ok for him to talk about his own stuff but nobody else can? Seems like some gangster shit here with that line of dog and way to much drama to even want one no matter how good they are. Jmp

Edited by Lloyd Myer
mispelt
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Lloyd Myer said:

I'm new here and notice every time this man's name is mentioned some of you go ape shit. Is he the god father of terriers?  This line of dog is worse then fight club! Everyone is hush hush over a dog and how it was breed really whats the big deal and isn't this same guy in books talking about his dog's? Or is ok for him to talk about his own stuff but nobody else can? Seems like some gangster shit here with that line of dog and way to much drama to even want one no matter how good they are. Jmp

Welcome to the patterdale mafia. 

• Haha 3