SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Does it really matter that the man's sold a few pups... don't get it me it seems a lot of it is jealousy on here... if this was a shooting dog thread an his dogs were for top field trail labs or cockers the pups would go for grand or two ...but folk seem happy that they spend so much money on a dog ...an most praise the man who they got it off.. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lew said:

3 hours ago, Lew said:

just edited to say your right I shouldn't of brought the mans name up on this patterdale thread, I bit when you Irish boys made sly remarks on the mans choc bitch, all dogs fail don't they fat man

If your on about my sly remark look at it again!!! At the end of what I wrote I put LOL. Daniel has nothing to prove on here to me or anybody else. Seems a decent fella that actually works his dogs. My comment was made as a joke. Anybody that works terriers no they can and will have an off day.specialy old dogs. Goodman

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If nobody sold pups to anyone then nobody new would get into terrier work, a lot of dogs are gifted among genuine lads which I completely understand but how can you prove yourself unless somebody is willing to sell you a dog in the first place

Edited by Lowther
  • Like 3
On 3/6/2018 at 15:37, EDDIE B said:

I think when you charge 300 bucks for a pup and sell to blind strangers, you no longer deserve to have control over the breeding of those dogs. Saying that, those who buy said dogs, should obviously breed back to same, if they want to use the man's name.

For a man that's not into terriers in a big way you actually hit the nail on the head Eddie. That's what I have been trying to put across. Their are lads selling pups all over the place using ac name when in truth their as far away from his breeding as can be. Their is also lads with that blood that sell the odd pup and I've nothing against them their is always surplus in litters.then you have the lads telling lies on how dogs we're bred only recently a lad was telling me the breeding of a pup he was interested in buying only problem was the sire to said pup was dead over 4 years and the bitch I never heard tell of but he had been guaranteed the pup was pure ac stuff.

• Like 3

Same old shite on here the whole time if ain't about cocker it's about booth.then u have the man accusing 2 men of peddling pups which is more bs.at the end of day ac put his name out there when sold lads his pups what did he think they were going to do with them look at them in a pen and not bred off them.yes some of pups would be 3 generations on from the direct pups that were bought off ac.if u keep breeding pups off ac blood there ac line of dogs

• Like 5

I have another mans line of terriers and have bred down from them, but, I have done matings against his advice, so even though all his bloodlines he wouldn't of done the same as me so should I use his name to sell the pups?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, undertaker said:

Same old shite on here the whole time if ain't about cocker it's about booth.then u have the man accusing 2 men of peddling pups which is more bs.at the end of day ac put his name out there when sold lads his pups what did he think they were going to do with them look at them in a pen and not bred off them.yes some of pups would be 3 generations on from the direct pups that were bought off ac.if u keep breeding pups off ac blood there ac line of dogs

one Big Difference between the two men  mentioned 

• Like 6

The bit i dont understand is if its a couple of generations down the line and it fails then it's not my breeding but if they are working out of there skin then yeah he got that blood from me.??? I'm just talking in general by the way and nobody in particular because that happens across the board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1