SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, rippem said:

Dan the Feltcher asslick! First off you have no friends and you def don't have any hunting partners because they would of put the spade right in your back! And no dan, I don't mean spade like the black spades that put there cock in your mommas ass so she can get your meth for you! Thats really messed up you let your momma use her hole for a toilet for the black folks! But what is even more sick and disturbing is you sucking the com out of her ass! Wtf Dan! Give that poor lady a break will ya? And sorry but that pup you have you can clearly see it's not the blood you been told it is! Your pup stupid is a WHO'S YOUR DADDY PUP! But hey you don't care do You? You will paper that pup either way just like the fake ped you made up in Florida! DAN THE FELTCHER ASSLOCK, I don't know your lady but I can bet she is smarter then you and told you not to buy that pup because the person was gonna screw You because nobody likes you! But hey you told her to shut up that she didnt know what she was talking about. Didnt you little FELTCHER? You should of listened to her fucktard! And this isn't your first pup it's your 3rd pup. One I know how it's bred and the 2nd one came from the famous back yard peddler Tod from dead game! Another p.o.s. peddler here in the states folks! Birds of a feather flock together! And the 3rd one well nobody is sure, why? Because there was 2 dogs used on that breeding, and the funny thing is a few folks even told you that and your still gonna send in a fake ped! Well good luck with that because I emailed burns last night to let him know what's going on, so good luck. Now your gonna need to produce DNA to get papers. And guess what I own the daddy and won't entertain your bullshit! How do like that! And dont us ace boon and try and act like it's me! You fucktard! Everyone here listen and listen good, you guys from Ireland wanna make some money? Just pm this fool tell him you have some a.c. blood and send him what ever you got because as long as you tell this FELTCHER it's a.c. dog he will do whatever it takes to get one. Hell he likes the booth blood send some of that garbage to him he will pay a good buck for it guys! He should be called  r booth for the paper hanging puppy peddling he's Done! There 2 of a kind! And Dan don't beat up your lady over this, she tried to warn you so it's not her fault you desperate fool!! Start the pms guys! Let's see who can get the most money out of this fool with sending him the biggest crapper! Let's see who the lucky s.o.b will be! HAHAHahahaha

Feck me rippem you live up to your name fair play 

• Like 1

Lmao!! Wow FUR BABY your going to the extent of taking pics of your meth head friend and acting like it's not You! Man you are one f****d up person! Look at that guy, jaw jacking biting his lip,  Lol tell me  that isn't  a meth head! Hahaha while your mom is giving up the bootie your sucking the glass dick with your buddy! What a fucktard you are FUR baby

25 minutes ago, rippem said:

Lmao!! Wow FUR BABY your going to the extent of taking pics of your meth head friend and acting like it's not You! Man you are one f****d up person! Look at that guy, jaw jacking biting his lip,  Lol tell me  that isn't  a meth head! Hahaha while your mom is giving up the bootie your sucking the glass dick with your buddy! What a fucktard you are FUR baby

This is what trumps America has allowed. Anyway if you’re ever in the upper Midwest and wanna hunt try to track me down. Little further northwest than Illinois 

15 minutes ago, rippem said:

The only reason you say this is because you know I live in Illinois. what state and what's the address?  if it's not to far I can be there tomorrow

It says Illinois in your profile man. Minnesota. I work weekends but if you wanna set up a hunt I’ll see if the guys I go with are ok with it. The pups 12 weeks old, he’s not hunting yet. Unless you wanna take beagles out

I have dog's. Just give me the address so I can look it up  so I don't waste my time. Pm me your name so I know the house is yours and your not you Dan f***ing with me. To do a drive like that  I need to verify so I'm not wasting my time going to a house that you dont live at. Then I will bring my dogs and come. Not playing  one FUR baby's game's

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Or you could f**k off to an  American board and take your shit with you

They could easily delete any posts that have nothing ta do with this thread they have deleted posts of the line breeding thread and pedigrees thread could easily do it the same with this thread. 

• Like 4