SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chesney said:

Couple crackers ya have there fella bitch in your right hand looks built for certain work lol.

I bet you have had a few pms about them lol cracking crew of terriers ya have there fairplay thanks for sharing the few pics hope they all  make the grade for ya keep us up ta date on how they go. I'd ask what way there bred but I'm only been nosey then that you keep to yourself and tell Chesney ta jog on haha.

On 1/25/2018 at 17:08, Yankeeterrier said:

Born in November. Finally made it out to pick him up. Gonna be interesting learning the traits of a new breed/style of dog. Cocky little fella already 

A76C2637-5055-442F-B2D4-43932F5A75A9.jpeg

4BB3E471-0CE5-46A0-A465-2755D9A595C6.jpeg

i know that pup, we call that the whos your daddy pup!!  why is ashlock back on here and how many handles does he go by? now let me ask you dan you know that is a whos your daddy pup and was wondering did you buy it because you both have something in common? meaning you both dont know whos your daddys? if so very touching, HAHAHAhahaha f**k tard

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, rippem said:

i know that pup, we call that the whos your daddy pup!!  why is ashlock back on here and how many handles does he go by? now let me ask you dan you know that is a whos your daddy pup and was wondering did you buy it because you both have something in common? meaning you both dont know whos your daddys? if so very touching, HAHAHAhahaha f**k tard

Welcome back rippem been quiet on here without ya ha

• Like 1

who the hell is this ace boon coon and why is he answering for me? is this f***ing loneturd? go f**k yourself!! and this rippem chesney, see the drama with certain folks hasn't stopped. so  go play with your whos your daddy pup fucktard and dont claim to be me again fucktard!!

7 hours ago, rippem said:

who the hell is this ace boon coon and why is he answering for me? is this f***ing loneturd? go f**k yourself!! and this rippem chesney, see the drama with certain folks hasn't stopped. so  go play with your whos your daddy pup fucktard and dont claim to be me again fucktard!!

The best thing to do with Dan the freak ashlock is pass no heed of him he lives in dream land.he will back on again as a different name next week.I'm sure he will post my full name and address on here to like he done to shoebootit.Dan I'm still waiting for those men u said would come sort me out.by way the who's the daddy of the pup.acebooncoon

Edited by undertaker
10 hours ago, rippem said:

The only warning the guy who’s taken me hunting and I got the pup from is that terriermen are all about cliques and I’m finding that to be true. It’s sad, guy gets his first pup, wants to be part of the community and hopefully gain some knowledge and all that happens is this. Sorry you guys have obviously been burned before. I’ll stick around the small group of guys I know around me that hunt and not deal with this house wife drama on here

Dan the Feltcher asslick! First off you have no friends and you def don't have any hunting partners because they would of put the spade right in your back! And no dan, I don't mean spade like the black spades that put there cock in your mommas ass so she can get your meth for you! Thats really messed up you let your momma use her hole for a toilet for the black folks! But what is even more sick and disturbing is you sucking the com out of her ass! Wtf Dan! Give that poor lady a break will ya? And sorry but that pup you have you can clearly see it's not the blood you been told it is! Your pup stupid is a WHO'S YOUR DADDY PUP! But hey you don't care do You? You will paper that pup either way just like the fake ped you made up in Florida! DAN THE FELTCHER ASSLOCK, I don't know your lady but I can bet she is smarter then you and told you not to buy that pup because the person was gonna screw You because nobody likes you! But hey you told her to shut up that she didnt know what she was talking about. Didnt you little FELTCHER? You should of listened to her fucktard! And this isn't your first pup it's your 3rd pup. One I know how it's bred and the 2nd one came from the famous back yard peddler Tod from dead game! Another p.o.s. peddler here in the states folks! Birds of a feather flock together! And the 3rd one well nobody is sure, why? Because there was 2 dogs used on that breeding, and the funny thing is a few folks even told you that and your still gonna send in a fake ped! Well good luck with that because I emailed burns last night to let him know what's going on, so good luck. Now your gonna need to produce DNA to get papers. And guess what I own the daddy and won't entertain your bullshit! How do like that! And dont us ace boon and try and act like it's me! You fucktard! Everyone here listen and listen good, you guys from Ireland wanna make some money? Just pm this fool tell him you have some a.c. blood and send him what ever you got because as long as you tell this FELTCHER it's a.c. dog he will do whatever it takes to get one. Hell he likes the booth blood send some of that garbage to him he will pay a good buck for it guys! He should be called  r booth for the paper hanging puppy peddling he's Done! There 2 of a kind! And Dan don't beat up your lady over this, she tried to warn you so it's not her fault you desperate fool!! Start the pms guys! Let's see who can get the most money out of this fool with sending him the biggest crapper! Let's see who the lucky s.o.b will be! HAHAHahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Katchum, Ketchum, KATCHUM, got one question for you, are you standing behind dans mom Ketchum everything he is missing? Listen you know nothing about what is going on  and best you just sit back and enjoy the entertainment buddy. He is a dog thief a paper hanger and a peddler shit talker! You guys always talk about Americans being stupid and buying and fakeing papers and messing up the bred, well here is one of them! I'm putting him on blast so folks all over will know. If everyone did this we wouldn't have some of the problems we have with the dogs. He thinks he's a Robert booth of America! So Katchum like your wife tells you, SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE! And be happy someone like me will bring the dirt to the surface. It's a shame more don't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1