longnetting for begginer

lamp+battery

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MIST NET
its called encouragement prick. 1440 views and no one gave this lad any real advice, ware was your post??

Thats not very nice wild boy is it :no:....now be a good chap and say sorry :yes: .

its called encouragement prick. 1440 views and no one gave this lad any real advice, ware was your post??

not wanting to get involved with this debate on a point scoring issue but wildboy what you cant see is what goes on behind the forum. The 3hours of phone calls, the lending of books, offering hints and tips and advice based on many years of going out and working the nets.. Theres so much more to what members do for others than what you will see on face value. Between myself and two other members offering advice on this subject there is nearly 100yrs of practicle experiance, not stuff read from books or regergitated opinions of others but hard won experiance.

as for not helping people out, well im sure lamps will be the first to say he has had some sound advice go his way from this thread.

For a man who knows a hell of a lot about Mick Mansbridge, wildboy, you wouldnt happen to be either Ed or his brother would you?

thanks mole catcher i have ternt a lot by our phone calles and you give out some crackin advice and help, i was proud ov the way i put the net out as it wasin a straight`ish line and 100% better than my other attemps at it,but i think i will cut it in half and make 2 50 yardnets coz it will be easer to manage than the 100 yards, lookin forward to gettin your book to pic up more tips on long nettin just give me a ring when you get them mate and i will send the money with the book you lent me,it has helped me with my netting skills so far but realy lookin forward to your book from what you have been tellin me about it,

wild boy thanks for the pm mate as i said you are more than welcome to give me tip aswell mate as in my eyes more help is better than no help, i will keep at it and put more posts up ov my progress and keep puttin up pic`s so you all can see my progress in gettin the net out right straight and tight and all poles in the ground lol

thanks again every 1 for your input good and bad as if it was all good i wouldent lern any thing,keep it comein as it is more than greatfull

atb.....lamp