• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, aaropigeonplucker, don't mind those kids, you're not hunting for fun, its for food so they don't really have an argument. You look like a nice kid anyway. Once you get past primary school people are a lot more tolerant. I didn't used to hunt in primary school, I was known as a real animal lover (still am), but now when I mention hunting to anyone, no one really gives a sh*t! (No one really cares about animals in Ireland anyway)

IMO, and to protect our image as hunters, I would just not say a word about it, I know it is hard and we all love talking about hunting and shooting but just keep it to your self in public, talk about around your hunting friends. This what I do. The future of hunting depends on it and in some cases and if you people that want to listen, you maybe able to educate non hunters about the importance of hunting, if their not willing to listen or you know their anti hunting then just leave them alone.

My 2 cents

I agree. I don't generally tell people unless I know they'll be cool with it. Like whats the point, only to show off and try and appear tough? I certainly wouldn't jeopordise my chances of a job or something by putting it as a hobby on a CV or something, lol! Some people just don't like hunting and I'm fine with that too. If everyone hunted there would be nothing left to hunt!

i am sick and tired of kids who don't know anything about hunting insulting me and getting worked up because i hunt. the mintue i mention i've got squirrel sandwidges for lunch i get raved at by a load of townies who see squirrels and rabbits say "awwww.... so cute!" when i see squirrels and rabbits and say " mmmmm..... so tasty!" i see squirrels as rats with fluffy tails and and rabbits as a major agricultural pest. my freinds ar fine with it. i even have a freind i give rabbit carcasses to on a regular basis and he and his family enjoy them very much. i have a nickname at school by those at school who don't like me hunting as "animal killer" in every argument i have with them they seem to bring up the fact that i am "cruel" and kill bunnys as way of diggin some dirt up on me. yes i do kill bunnys. but i can hit a inch circle at 20 yards and i rarely miss so all my shot are clean kills. the funny thing is that when i mention that i do pest control for rats they dont mind... obviously its just a case of rabbits and squirrels are cute and rats are evil. if they do talk to me and insult me about hunting i ask them i they are veggies. if they say yes they can be angry at me all they like, if they say no then i say to them there just as bad as me. if you eat animals then your no worse than the person who kills the animal.

ps. im 13 and please dont make coments about the hair like in al the other posts iv put this image on... i know its bad!

dont worry mate im 16 and love hunting and im also gay so believe me it could be worse imagine all the BACKSTABBING i got

that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

what the f**k !! repeat that but in english please.

keep going to skool and pay more atenshon

obviously you havent, skool ? you mean school, atenshon ? you mean attention, , and please tell me what " punny caz took a skaj " means.

have you never heard off phone text slang dick head

that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

obviously you havent, skool ? you mean school, atenshon ? you mean attention, , and please tell me what " punny caz took a skaj " means.

bunch of cambridge scholars here :clapper::clapper::clapper:

at the end of the day they have nouthing better to do and they are teh sort that give airginners a abad name they get a cheep air rifle and shoot cars cats swans u name it thy think its fun. ware as you are young and be ing responsable and providing a useful servise to land owners. tell them to f**k off and go be chavs some ware else

yea

yea

where the feck is hampsher :blink:

yea

must be looking at my profile you sly fox! :D its near southampton its not a town its a conty

soz ard man ! :boxing::feck: cum on den c**t wat does "puny caz took a skaj" mean ???

i dident write that thas just bad spelling think it means she gave me a penny cus i took a somthing your not that thick are you

yea

must be looking at my profile you sly fox! :D its near southampton its not a town its a conty

no need to look at your profile son its in the corner where you post :doh:

your on about HampSHIRE and its a COUNTY :icon_redface: