• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell the meat eaters the only diffrence is that you have the balls to kill what you eat and you know exsackly whats in it and where its from. and as for the veggies if they dint damand so much veg we wouldnt have to carry out as much pest control (we all know thats crap but makes them think about the fact what they do makes no diffrence)

i had s*it all throgh school as i used to ride and hunt and we all know only "girls and puffs" do that but they soon back down when you stand up and say fine ill sort the kit you come with me you very soon see who has the balls to pull the trigger or get on a horse.

Hi mate, I'm 15 and you don't want to offend them it just makes it worse. The best thing to do is post rabbit guts through their front door:) They won't be laughing then.

Happy Hunting Jamie93

no offence but that's a f*****g stupid iodea. just ignore the bellends and eventualy no one cares.

im 14 but some of my freinds are vegetarians (mostly the girls) and they dont really care that i do hunting... i recently found out that about 3 outher people in my year do hunting aswell so we spend lessons talking about hunting instead of learning what pie is and all that junk :)

i have being going hunting for a while now i goyt insults still do but i just laught at them im 16 lol im not botherd what people think about me hunting i just crack them one if they really get in my face

Hi mate, I'm 15 and you don't want to offend them it just makes it worse. The best thing to do is post rabbit guts through their front door:) They won't be laughing then.

Happy Hunting Jamie93

no offence but that's a f*****g stupid iodea. just ignore the bellends and eventualy no one cares.

i aggree we get enough bad press as it is

i had some antis have a go at me and my child one day ended up smaking one and nerly lost shotguns :angel: and firearms for it

just dont drop to their standard outher wise you might not be able to hunt enyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i can't say iv'e ever had any stick about shooting,

but one of my mates did a whole scene pretending to be benjamin bunnys dad who was lookin for benjamin with the voices and everything, which was funny as sh!t (it was a joke not teasing)

all i can say about that is that if they eat meat and cant catch/prepear it them selves then your the bigger lad!

one lass im friends with thought beef came from sheep! dumbass, i know :yes:

Guest rodsmith

you aint still getting trouble at school are you little man?? shame no other lads off this site your age will help you sort this out.a smack in the mouth usually works.sounds stupid but always go for the bigger boy 1st,the rest usually back off then.take care my boy! :thumbs:

there is a lot ov people sayin hit the twats but if you read he said they are girls, good on you mate lads shouldent hit girls its rong, have you got a big sister if so get her to go and see them, my little girl got some shit from a lad in school she only 9 she knocked him to the floor and her sister ov 7 stuck the boot in they never get any shit from any 1 now lol, just let it all blow over your head, it takes a bigger man to walk away, i have a stammer and got bullied at school i left it till i was 14/15 and got every 1 who took the piss and give them a good kickin and my lass at the time delt with the girls take it easy youngun dont give up shootin

lamp

well aaron the amount of time i have been suspended for fighting :boxing: but the thing is my principal knows i do boxing so i get in troble for it it s just a dozen people but must people are dead on but must of the people either do fishing or hunting just tell them i give them this :feck:

post-31054-1243959167.jpg

well aaron the amount of time i have been suspended for fighting :boxing: but the thing is my principal knows i do boxing so i get in troble for it it s just a dozen people but must people are dead on but must of the people either do fishing or hunting just tell them i give them this :feck:

Thats the opposite at my college lol my tutors know I do boxing and know I have a lot of self control but when people start an arguement about me hunting, I hit them and the tutors just let it go because they know they had it coming and I wouldn't just lash out :D

JoeD